Join our server on Discord

Do I count as new if...
1. The last time I was here consistantly was over a yea... no, make that two and a half years ago, and even that's kinda pushing it.
2. There's no record of my old presence.
3. I'm unsure who'd even remember me, even under my old name.
4. Something something.

Regardless, I'm Machina, I'm a writer and I do CG color. I originally frequented the Domain around the time of the original EZboard, but I've been gone for a long, long time. For those that do remember me, and how much I sucked back then, I've been sharpening my skills. It is kinda sad to see everything dying though. Maybe season five will light things up again. ^_^

Everyone else, I hope I'll be staying around a bit more this time. Write some lemons, offer to CG some peoples work if I like the pics, might even try starting an RPG... Who knows, I might get something done before ADD kicks in and I forget what I was doing. ^_^

Regardless, I'm here, and I'll try not to abandon everything. In the words of the d00dish vernacular... j0.
Welcome back or just welcome whichever you prefer allow me to be the first to welcome you.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome back then. If you think it is necesarry then it is. There are new regulars around here.
Howdy welcome back :D, care to share you CG art :3?
Well, the only H-art I've been working on CGing so far is a really old pic by DigimonSH. Digidestined Machine-Rape, just to sharpen my skills. I might link to that when I finish it. Normal art, I recently finished a wee bit of character art for a big Megaman project, and some other crappier stuff up on my DeviantArt account. (http://machinakyrios.deviantart.com/)
Hi, I'm Zephyr of Darkness, the Hell Warrior. Have a nice time around, and be careful with the Erase Weapon that eats artists around.
Hmm, did you used to be called invinsible machine or something like that?
I do remember a machine person on the board.
UnknownH Wrote:Hmm, did you used to be called invinsible machine or something like that?
I do remember a machine person on the board.

Nah, I remember them too, though. ^_^
wait... hmmm....
2 and a half years ago?
hmmm.....
I know someone with "Machina *something*" as a name- could that have been you?

(that was when I was still just a guest, and was the first time I entered the DaD.)
Might have been. ^_^