Join our server on Discord

Science Prevails!
disney isnt the only one that has made a lot of furries, warner bros. has some pretty good ones too.

like... er.... (thinks) Swatkats.
yeah, a whole city of furries- yet only two of them are actual considered. (jake and chance.)

and Road Rovers! damn- I miss that show! they only had thirteen eps!
hee-hee... it was hillarious too, *sigh* why did they ever cancel it!?
You are right, I completely forgot about WB. I also forgot people like Bob Clampett, Tex Avery and Chuck Jones who made the infamous Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck. They each thought of different versions but all focused on the charater itself. There are far too many artists to name for great furry anthros over history.
Good shows have been cancelled through time and replaced by crappy anime shows(not all...) like Pokemon.
When I first saw Digimon World, I thought I was going to be a parody of it, but I found myself wrongly informed...

I just loved Animorphs, that was some fine show, it may have made me dumber when I was a kid though, since I passed the entire day touching my dog Timy.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wisemon Wrote:Are you sure about that? I think the Archie comics came after the show started. I actually have the first Archie comic, or at least I used to have it, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have bought it if I hadn't been watching the show.
Oh sorry, I meant the old show and comic are very simular, mostly in the first few issues. Since the comic did get pretty serious sometimes. I wish they'd make a compleation of those comics. And too bad they never did that last storyline they had to do.