Join our server on Discord

Hiya there mateys!
DragonMasterX Wrote:The only think I can take from you as a wild guess, is that you liked Chrono Cross at least a bit, Linx was a cool character, even when he took Serge body, I was with my jaw opened when I saw the clip when their bodies got exchanged.
Have you played in New Game+?
LOL! Yeah, I've been wanting to change my avatar for a while but can't decide...And yeah, I did. There are plenty of fun endings lol Have you seen that ending when Pierre, Solt and Peppor take the place of Serge, Kid and the other chara at the beginning of the game? lol I laughed my head off at that! (and the one with Dark Serge , Kid and Harle at the bar? lol )
Oh, and about the PSX...did you know that about 2 years ago, the PSX2 costed 150 dollars in the US (according to Wise)........While here it still costs 1000 pesos (about 330 dollars).... Evil
Yeah and they keep playing rock, paper, scissors for the eternity lol.
There are at least 12 endings...(less than CT, but oh well...) Wait... I didn't get the bar ending WTF!?! But it makes sense I started doing that after getting all the characters inlcuding Harle...
There were way too many characters in that game, but sure that made it more enjoyable.
Which music from the game you liked more?
The Boss/Important battle rocks!
*sniff* And the one for Kid?? I always listen to it... I shed out tears all the day after the scene where Serge goes to the past and has to leave Kid...
*sob*

Quote:Oh, and about the PSX...did you know that about 2 years ago, the PSX2 costed 150 dollars in the US (according to Wise)........While here it still costs 1000 pesos (about 330 dollars)....

I know, and that sucks...
I was about to buy a GBA SP in pinamar, which costed 570 pesos(190 dollars), and I got some luck and now it is 400 pesos(133 dollars) yippie!
And it comes with a game which I can choose, I have to get 100 more pesos and it's mine! Twisted
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
For the bar scene, you have to finish the game with Lynx after getting the Masamune.
Yeah, that song's called 'On the brink of death'(just as a note) I like that one too, and also its version without the chorus (like in the beginning of the game). I like 'Gale' (the normal battle one; the beginning sounds like the '66 Batman's music! lol ), I like that one with voice when Kid remembers her past too, I like the one of the battle with all the dragons together.....

Er...and what's a GBA SP?
GameBoy Advance SP(the compact version)
Hehe, I didn't reach the part with Dario yet...
I'll be sure to do it...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OK, thanks. (Sorry, it's Mastermune, not Masamune).
Well, I already am writing a new series that is called 'Satisfaction' with some friends, I already submitted chapter 1, I'm going to submit chapter 2 shortly, I hope you like them!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
it's good! I wonder who that ??? guy is... hmmm....
Which of all? And I already submitted chapter 2 and almost finish chapter 3. Hehe, it's a cool story, it grows everyday a lot, so expect it to last at least some good 10-14 chapters.
It was my first time writing a rape scene too...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
really? I should go check then! :D
Oh, and I did my first tentacle rape in the 2nd one...
I just hope you don't take it to deeply, but you'll feel pity for 'him'
I wouldn't have wished that type of death to anyone...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad