Join our server on Discord

Hiya there mateys!
You wanna talk about sqaure fans *looks through CD collection* Every final fantasy ever made (even a rom of 3) a demo disc that includes the eternal calm FFX prequel, Brave fencer mushashi, both chrono games, kingdom hearts, and one that I'm very lucky to own XENOGEARS! Now that is the definition of a fan (or a nerd they're both too close to tell)
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(rummages through cd collection)
do you have

*FF:ergheiz, XI, XII, advent children, tactics advance, final victory, crystal chronicles, spirits within?

*the Legend of dragoon (I dont remember if square enix made it)?

*Drakenguard (drag-on dragoon)?

*Drakenguard/drag-on dragoon2?
I got XI (shadowknight, bahamut server in case your wondering) got tactics, I had spirits but I got rid of it since it had nothng to do with final fantasy except the name, advent and XII haven't been released here yet but I'm going to pick up Dragon quest VIII soon for the demo disc, I have LOD but it wasn't made by sony, ergheiz only had a few chameo appearences by FF characters so I never got it, never even heard of drakengaurd.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I couldn't play FF from 6 to further... shame on ME! :cry:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I suggest you play 7 at least, it was the best in my (and many others) opinion.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
SPOILER WARNING!!! if you dont want to see it, just tell me to remove it! Wink

[Image: RaveTCM.jpg]

lookie at what I found! raveswords!
hehe, I don't care the spoilers...
Thanks GVC!

Quote:I suggest you play 7 at least

I mean I CANNOT play FF 6 and above!
My PlayStation is screwed up when it comes to switching CD's, and I'm not going to do the same thing as I did with CC...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
that's too bad- I hate it when that happens!
Last playstation that did that to me wound up on a firing range (I'm not joking I literally took it to my aunt's farm and shot it with a BB gun) when I got my PS2 I put up a picture of the PSX next to it and I've never had any problems with it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You know that when you push the eject button the cover rises and the CD stops spinning so you can grab it?
Well my PlayStation is so 'SPECIAL' that doesn't stop spinning when I press the button, so I can't switch CD's.
Come on! Isn't that a bummer!? Evil
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad