Join our server on Discord

Something I owe this place
Greetings,

Some of you may remember me, some may not. I am an old, old OLD user here back from a LONG time ago. I visited the message board for old times sake and noticed my name in a few places so I wanted to let my old friends know that I am well.

Sorry for just "disappearing" but too many things started moving in my life and I no longer have time for this place. I've spent the last 15 months in intensive job training and now finally have a full time job career. I work graveyard and spend most of my day sleeping so I don't have much free time. But at long last my life is going in the right direction.

Just so it's official, I'm moving on but before I bow out I'd like to say adieu to you all. I have a lot of fond memories of this place as a member and as one of the senior administrators of old.. Ah the RPGs of old. Especially Red Rover's. Good times.

I'm only here on vacation for the holidays so I doubt we will meet again anytime soon if at all.

So if this is it I just want to say thanks guys, its been real.

Peace out

The green one,
Greenmage
Hmm... I think I remember you. You were on the pink aya board right?
But good luck for whatever you do.
maybe you can come back sometime, who knows.
Veemon's Followers
I dont know you, But I remember you alright, I've read a bunch of lemons with your name in them, and- and-

I missed you.

(P.S.: You don't know who the fuck I am.But I dont care!)
He wrote stuff?
No!
his name IS IN a bunch of lemons- as in... he's a character. (I think at least one of Hazan_Z's lemons has him for a character for example.)
Oh really? I may have to look that up.
yup! he had green hair (if I recall right) and had lillymon for a partner!