Join our server on Discord

Digimon season 5 in 2006
The Shining Evolution says season 5 is coming next year,nice christmas
present for digimon fans.

http://shiningevo.ultimatedigimon.com/index2.php
Haha, you saw that too eh? I was hoping someone had more info on it...
The Reclaimer Wrote:Haha, you saw that too eh? I was hoping someone had more info on it...

Yea,i saw it too.somehow i knew a season 5 would be in the works.
Well, it sounds legit, but we've had "new season!!1one!" claims many times before, so I'm taking this with a grain of salt.

If this is true, when will more info become public?

-DigistarDBZ
honestly, I don't want to ruin you happy mood, but it would be too good to be true.

There was so often told that a season 5 will be released, and in the end it was nothing more than good made fakes.
Even if the produce anything, I wouldn't go out and jump in pleasure coz of this, maybe it is just another CG movie or somewhat.

I only believe that there is a season 5 when I hear it from official side and when it is broadcasted in the Japanese TV and not earlier.
Well I think that if Bandai said at Fiesta Jump, "We are working on season 5 for 2006" that it wouldn't be a lie. Sure it could be stopped, but I think that they will bring it back if they publically announced it.

I always figured on a Season 5 eventually, I think they just needed to take a break and get some good ideas about where to take the series.
Yeah they said all that but let's wait till closer to when they said they would release it. I'll keep a look-out for any information during then.
My intrest is peeked. I don't doubt what they said, but I'll wait to see further details when they arrive. I can't recall too many shows that manage to revive themselves like that. Some super heroes really dont' count since they never really die as they always stay in their comics.
PLEASE LET THEM HAVE AN ORIGINAL IDEA FOR THIS ONE!

Oh, and let the dubbers not rape it.

Amen.
As long as it's not as underdeveloped as frontier is.