Join our server on Discord

Merry Christmas!
A lot can, can't it?
i can say it now- MERRY CHRISTMAS
Veemon's Followers
sub(irbz) IBZ Wrote:Well, I recieved my first (and probably my best) gift early.

A free trip to Cancun with the love of my life:

http://www.fileupyours.com/files/5499/hottie.bmp
<3<3<3<3<3

Merry freakin' Christmas.

Congratulations! You lucky bastard- lol how long will you be there?
Lol, thanks bro, I fuckin' am. lol

I'm leavin in about a week, for a week.

And i'm already counting the days.
Well, I wish you a safe trip then! oh- and your love too.
Take care you two!
(a week... a week... wooo.... that's like- three years in Gunter years! I'll miss ya'!)
Quote:About what? The free trip or ma' lady?

Or both?
<.< Of course I'm talking about the trip.....She's good looking, but I'm better looking that her, especially the hair and face.....But what I meant is that I would love to take a trip with a beautiful and beloved person of the opposite gender even once in my life.........This is what I hate about these kinda threads, when people start to tell how good is life for them, in a place where most of us hate this time of the year and have no mate and feel so lonely they would want to kill themselves.....
*blows her smoking finger from the Black Reigan at him*
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:<.< Of course I'm talking about the trip.....She's good looking, but I'm better looking that her, especially the hair and face.....
You know I said something like that too. "She's nice but I've seen better."
No offense to you sub.
Heh, whatever man. At least I have someone I can love. A lot.
Quote:Heh, whatever man. At least I have someone I can love. A lot.
Well said. Unknown, Zephyr, I know we all had a fairly crappy 2005, but there's no sense in trying to make everyone else equally miserable...unless they deserve it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
UnknownH Wrote:
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:<.< Of course I'm talking about the trip.....She's good looking, but I'm better looking that her, especially the hair and face.....
You know I said something like that too. "She's nice but I've seen better."
No offense to you sub.

No, you didn't.

Quote:Heh, whatever man. At least I have someone I can love. A lot.
He did too but he wasted her. And I thought I did too, but I was wrong.

Quote:Zephyr, I know we all had a fairly crappy 2005, but there's no sense in trying to make everyone else equally miserable...unless they deserve it.
Uhhhhh.......it's not like 'trying to make' but this guy just stirs all the negative feelings inside me... *shakes head* It's like a couple I know from the Univ (yeah, the one I mentioned before) that makes me want to kill them whenever I find them, cuz they are all what I would like to be, and in my opinion, way less deserving than me. I know it's mean of me but I can't help it... You too, once said 'I'm the type that should get laid a lot' and it doesn't happen to you. Well, same for me. I think I'm the type of girl any guy would love to have at his side and however, I get treated like crap. I really should improve my self esteem and stop ranting before this topic gets moved.