Join our server on Discord

Merry Christmas!
sub(irbz) IBZ Wrote:Well, I recieved my first (and probably my best) gift early.

A free trip to Cancun with the love of my life:

http://www.fileupyours.com/files/5499/hottie.bmp
<3<3<3<3<3

Merry freakin' Christmas.

I don't know, that woman's awfully good looking for having a soul...

To all Christians: Congratulations! The anniversarry of your savior's birth was several months ago! Have a nice time spending yourselves into debt.
well said! wich is why it is a holady of giving insted of fasting and praing our hearts out to god/jesus!
Veemon's Followers
' Wrote:"Zephyr of DarknessAre you serious?!
If you are, I am green like the Incredible Hulk of envy. If you aren't, I envy all the people that actually are like that (so far, I do know a couple like that).
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, wish I could do that even once in my life......
*slaps herself several times*

About what? The free trip or ma' lady?

Or both?
Quote:To all Christians: Congratulations! The anniversarry of your savior's birth was several months ago! Have a nice time spending yourselves into debt.
The worst part is that you have to blow half of it on a tree, lights, tinsel, stockings, wrapping paper, and other shit you just throw out.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Alas, yes. But isn't the rampant over-consumerism worth the happiness it brings some people? It's this one time a year when people actually make an effort to be nice to each other. Kind of leaves a glimmer of hope that we aren't such a doomed race after all...
Um im not christian i just celebrate it for winter or something >.>
Hey, I never knew why we do what we do on Christmas, I just go along with it learning every so often.
Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas ect.! bleh glad thats done
Does it bring happiness to people?
It can, happiness is more of a state of mind then state of being.