Join our server on Discord

Custom title?
How about a custom title? You know, a little phrase that depicts us just below the avatar?
that sounds interesting.
Yes but people can abuse it and say so and so sucks ass or something like that, then it would be annoying for the mods to delete it and such...
I see your point. what if they put up rules about it or something?
That could help.
Well, I've been in a couple places with that sorta stuff and nobody wrote ill things...
Another interesting idea, Zephyr! It's not really of much use to the community, but I think members would like it. It's something I'll have to take up with Boss.
Thanks Wolfe 8) But what happened, please tell me when it can be done.
Very sorry for taking so long. Boss seems to have overlooked this forum, and after telling him I completely forgot about it!

Anyway, I've searched through all the options I have as board administrator, and phpBB doesn't appear to have that feature. The closest things we have are specialized ranks, and it would be hard to add and keep track of 1640 (amount of users we currently have not counting Boss, ChibiRenamon, and myself) ranks. If you can think of other options, please let me know. Otherwise, it might be easy to put your customized titles within your signatures.
Oh, OK. If it can't be done...sigh...