Join our server on Discord

Right: Inspire Me!
My latest lemon has been released (so far on the DZH: nul point from anyone but Soni) and now I'm looking for some new storylines. And some help with fetishes and sex would help! Right now, it's just two people getting far too rough, and with about two options avalable to them; oral or otherwise.

So, inspire me!
at your service.

first of all, relax.
relieve yourself of all unnecesary thoughts...
now think: are you writing the lemon for yourself to enjoy... or for others.
or do you write it for both?
what kind of lemon is it?
who are the people/digimon/other?
you could try food fetishes... syrup, jam, peanut butter and other things like that... (I like whipped cream... yum)
I'll get back to you after I find some pain killers, it's messing with my inspiration-giving gland.
Man, I just read your Christmas lemon on the DHZ, and it kicks ass. I'd like to see you do some more parodies. You're really good at them.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:Man, I just read your Christmas lemon on the DHZ, and it kicks ass. I'd like to see you do some more parodies. You're really good at them.

Goodness gratious! Praise!

This is a rarity.

Well, I'm now writing a lemon based on the manga Honey Cap, my favorate comic ever. No-one has translated it, so I'm just writing a funny interpritation. It all makes sense, but my narration follows its usual wacked-out "I know I'm an author, I know you're a rader" style. It's going to be rather longer than my others, and most of it will be sex. Hurrah!

After that, I think I'll write another one for Missing Link, if the first one's good enough.

Also, if you think it was good, do us a favour and give us a rating, or a comment. Everyone like public encouragment. Most of the time. In certain situations. You really wouldn't want your friends encouraging you to sleep with someone as a conquest when you fancy the aforementioned someone and she is within hearing range, for example. However, in this case encouragement is good publicly. I do waffle on so. Thanks for your comment, it's nice to see someone reading the newer authors.