Join our server on Discord

hows it sound so far
Just wondering how this sounds so far

Disclamier: Ok in this theres some things from gundam g (like the moble trace system,and the term moble suits), and evalange. but i dont own either of these even though i wish i did.

I am the worlds last hope
....a dying hope
I am the light in the darkness
I am the last thing you'll ever see before death
I am Maru Kagomi
I am PROJECT ZERO

Project Zero

chapter one
Death and Rebirth part1

A group of men and women sat before a huge capsule with computers around it monitoring heartbeat, respiration, brain waves, and others to make sure they're creation was prefect. For inside the capsule was a boy only seventeen, he had been in a coma for ten years and now it was time for him to wake up.......to wake up and become part of the ultimate killing machine. "He is also ready, who'd thought that we would create the perfect soldier a human without the fear gene." One of the men said. "Yes but just remember Dr. Matoshi, he is not a machine he is human and we already have a machine for him."a women said typing something as one of the monitors flashed with the image of a steel gray jet. "Dont worry Mrs. Ugima, I wont forget."Dr. Matoshi said his eyes locked on the boy.

ACCESSING ........
Personnel Files

Dr. Robert Matoshi
weight: 270
height: 5'9
appearance: a bald man with soft blue eyes.He like the other male doctors wears black shirt and pants with white lab coats.
other: old war hero and bioengineer expert. He is head of the Human Zero project and is specimen's grandfather.

Mrs. Miho Ugima
weight 180
height:5'11
appearance: She has long brown hair and hazel eyes. She wears a blue shirt and skirt with a white lab coat.
other: youngest of the project zero techincal team. She is an expert in medicine and studies the possibilities of the human mind.

PROGRAM ERROR.........
EXiTING PERSONNEL FILES

Mrs.Ugima walked closer to the capsule, as Maru stirred around his muscles tensing up all over. She looked his body over as his mind prepared to awaken. He had short silver hair style with three spikes in the front, his eyes wear a navy blue color even thought they were closed. He had a small scar on his right check, he was far muscular for his age, Mrs. Ugima kept her eyes on the top half not wanting to be a pervert or be disrespect full. Maru's eyes shot open,searching around the room glazing at each person. His hands balled into the fist as he started punching the glass capsule. With one final punch, it broke sending some kind of fluid and glass every where. The seventeen yearold jumped from the platform of the destoried capsule and walked over to Dr.Matoshi. Maru did not seem to care that he was naked, he walked past his grandfather towards the doorway. "For now on call me Zero and tell me when angel is ready."Maru said walking out. There was many gasps and questions as of how did he know about the 'Angel' but Dr.Matoshi stood there smiling. "He has always been aware of what was going on."He said as Mrs.Ugima walked over. "How fiting for him to be called Zero since this is Project Zero."She said her hands on her hips,smiling.

Maru now calling himself Zero walked through the coridors of the complexe. In a way he didnt know where he was going and in a way he did. He looked around at the people he passed, most where women some around his age,mostly all of the them were blushing at his nake figure. "Mr. Maru!"a soft voice called from behind.He turned to see a girl with dark purple hair tied back in a ponytail,with firery red eyes. She wore a short silver jacket,black shirt and a silver skirt. "Please...just call me Zero.."He said realising this girl was blushing like the others."...Havent you ever seen a naked person before?" The girl's face became an even darker red as she shook her head. "Nevermind, I was told to show you your room."She said leading the way. Zero couldnt help but grin as he saw even more girls around, all of their faces red. "Well here it is..."the girl said as she stopped at a open door."There is some cloths and some of your person items on the bed." Zero nodded as he walked in the girl following. He grabbed a pair of black jeans, a sleeveless black shirt and grabbed a black chained ,gothic cross. "So what is your name?"Zero asked slipping the cloths on. "Lucia....Lucia Moy."She said. "Pretty name for a pretty girl."Zero said knowing how corny it sounded. Dr.Matoshi slowly walked a big grin on face face, in his left hand was a laptop. "So how are you feeling Zero?"he asked. "Fine..I guess, whats that for?" Dr. Matoshi only placed the laptop on the bed and typed a few things on it. Images flashed of different types of creatures and machine. Then it stopped on a F-16 looka like, with a shadowed moble suit to the side of it. "This is the Angelic Moble Fighting Suit 0 also know simply as Angel."Dr.matosho said pointing at the screen.The screen changed to various types of creatures."While you slept a group of terrorist has taken to space and has released biologically mutated soldiers." Zero grinned as the various screens appeared, more on the terrorist, their creations. "So my job is to fight this group."Zero said looking up. "Yes and now it is time for your training."Dr Matoshi said walking out. "Training???" "Yes to pilot Angel." "Well good luck"Lucia said leaning over and kissing Zero on the cheek.

Zero sat in the cockpit of the angel in its jet mode. It looked like any normal cockpit but there wasnt any controls just a computer screen and to dull grey gloves attached to it.