Join our server on Discord

RULES AND GUIDELINES-- Read This First!
The first thing that I would like to state is:

THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR REQUESTS!

Non-authors:
(If you are an author posting an idea for another author, you are considered as a non-author in your post.) Feel free to post ideas for authors! Do not try and lay out a specific theme or coupling, but be general. Here's an example.

Specific (Request form):
"I would like to see a yaoi lemon about Agumon and Gabumon. They are in the Digital World with their partners and a big Digimon kidnaps their partners."

Broad (Idea/Inspirational form):
"For the author who focuses on plot rather than sexual content, here's an interesting idea. Two of the DigiDestined (might work better with the humans) are kidnapped by a more powerful being (most likely a big Digimon). The Digimon partners have to venture out to recover their human friends--and learn some interesting things about each other along the way."

1. "Please write a lemon about Ken and Yolei" (or similar) is NOT an idea.
2. Do NOT flame anybody or his or her work.
3. Swearing is allowed, but please refrain from using those words as every other word in your post.

Authors/Authors-to-be:
Keep in mind that these are NOT requests. The purpose of this forum is to provide you with ideas and inspiration if you need it. You are NOT obliged to notify any of these users when you have completed a lemon using one of their ideas (but you may if you so choose; many people would probably like it if you do).

1. Likewise, swearing is allowed if you reply to a post here, but please keep it to a minimum.
2. Again, do NOT flame anybody or his or her work.

All:
If you have any questions regarding these rules, you may reply to this message and include your queries in your reply. If you post a request, your post will be moved to the Requests forum. If you break any other rule, your post will be deleted or edited according to the preference of a staff member.

Have fun and good luck!
I have a question:

May I let everyone here know that I am going to release a new series soon, using this forum?
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
You could just make a thread wherever your series will start (Author's Domain or Original Fiction) to tell everybody that and then post the actual story in the same topic, as a follow-up reply.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad