Join our server on Discord

Damn...that shit is flowin!
Oh hehe, well yeah scat is disgusting, i can't belive people are into that... oO but then again we're crazy about digimon no?
but... digimon are... yiffable!

I mean- who the hell wants to eat shit and get aroused!?

-those stuff are some actual fetishes I found. some of them are pretty tame- but others just made me puke!

I'd rather get raped for three whole days than stay in a room with any of those stuff around me!
Hehe thats also a kink, noconsent or somehitng like that :D
-still, it's not my place to judge what they think.

they like that stuff? fine with me. it's non of my business, why am I judging them like I have the right to?

I mean- I'm a beastiality fan, and many of you may find that gross and just plain wrong, I'm not ashamed to admit it.

-cuz I like it.

-and I love furries.

-especially yiffy ones.
You're damn right we find that gross and just plain wrong. Please keep all talk of stuff with non-sentient not-equal-to-humans-in-intelligence animals far away from these forums. Digimon, we can live with. Your pet dog, no.
AGH! I can stand anything except plastic surgery!
Haven't you seen Nip/Tuck? It's really disgusting, but the story caught my attention, so I watched it till the last episode...
Every scene of surgery I looked I did the 'eww' look and strangely I felt someone would come near me and kick me in my balls...
I think I'm about to...
*faints*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
okay, I'll say one thing: I-AM-NOT-TALKING-ABOUT-MY-PET-DOG.

those were only jokes!!
lighten up!!

would it be okay if I talked about digimon-animal then? I already wrote a lemon with veemon/dog and flamedramon/dog as the characters, but seeing as how judgmental and grossed out by stuff like those you people are, I'm not going to post it. fair?

I was only being honest!
what about you? what's YOUR favorite fetish?

judge me and tag me all you want. name me anything you want. I dont care, all I know is that I love my dog PLATONICALLY, and that animals are often more understanding than people.

if you're going to persecute me just for that, then go ahead.
go on!
what are you waiting for!?
Personally, I don't care either which way (if you have to say it say it) (though in retrospect one always have to be careful of offending some people), but that's just me. But digimon and animals I assume would be passable.
I have to think about this.
you might see a new topic in the general section about this.
well I wouldn't mind if gunter did so , just have to drive yourself to be a bit more open minded it takes time but it can be done.
And one more thing sir anonmon your talking as we if you know of the people that don't accept it put them there but not we as all the forum.
Veemon's Followers