Join our server on Discord

Damn...that shit is flowin!
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:me too... in fact, Im going to try to avoid anything electrical that can cut or burn.

Sort of how I'm weary about the stove since I got my foot burned. But who wants to put their hands in something hot anyway?
Quote:Ok so zeph dosen't like blood
Who says I don't? I see lots of my own blood every month. And I would like to see a lot of yours too.
Quote:why? what happened to him?

He has a collapsed lung. It happened Wednesday and he's been in the hospital and will be for a bit longer. I've been going to vists for a few hours each day, and have some cool christmas shit to take him. We got him a 3.5ft 3-D puzzle! He should have some fun with that. lol
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Who says I don't? I see lots of my own blood every month. And I would like to see a lot of yours too.
Yeah, I know what you mean by that.
Yes, except your blood would be the result of a painful wound rather than a painful monthly occurance.
I didnt know menstruation (did I spell that right?) was painful...
I can watch some twisted stuff without flinching (I practically grew up on a farm so I'll let you guess what I've seen) but blood and needles still creep me out to no extent.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A farm?
So you witnessed animals giving birth... or being shot... or chopped up... or killed...

I was born with blood, so I guess I don't mind it much at all.

But... I can give you the two grossest, most gory- gruesome sites on the face of the earth, and you may never sleep soundly again. YOU-WILL-BE-SCARRED-FOR-THE-REST-OF-YOUR-LIFE Gruesome.

But I wont give them to you, part of me being an insomniac is because of those sites, I dont want you getting headaches like me, so it's better that you don't know them, right? Good.
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:I didnt know menstruation (did I spell that right?) was painful...
You didn't?
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:A farm?
So you witnessed animals giving birth... or being shot... or chopped up... or killed...

And a chicken get eaten by a pig.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad