Join our server on Discord

Damn...that shit is flowin!
Quote:If you had gone to the hospital they could probably have fixed it

Actually I don't think they could have done anything. It is a clean cut, no ends, no skin flap or anything. So there is nothing to hold down or sew back on. I suppose they could have done a skin graft but in reality it wasn't that much gone. It looks big, and bleeds, a lot, but most everyone agrees they would have bandaged it and sent me home.

I went to change the bandage today...bad idea. The blood dried on the bandage and bonded it over my cut...so when I took the gause off it started to bleed again! Not too much fun. I'm going to wait until later this week and next time I'll have non-stick pads to put over the cut. It doesn't really hurt, it does tingle a bit though, and sometimes it feels like the blade is cutting through again, haha its wierd.

Anyway, I can still play my GBA, but it'll be a few more days before I can put enough time into a nice wrap job so I can play my 360 as well as before. Oh well.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Agh!!
*gets pale and faints*
Ok so zeph dosen't like blood. I don't think I am. Never really saw that much.
*un-faints*

woah... I just passed out from the pain- my head feels like it's being drilled through!

how long do you think it's gonna take for that to heal?
I'm okay, but I really hate getting cut like that. I sliced my thumb once with a tin can lid. That bled for quite some time. One the plus side, if it does stay flat you could possibly freak some kids out.
Ha Ha, Alright. That might help with it hurting. The chance to scare little kids.
I will continue to only cut with regular utensil knifes. Sure, salads take a while to prepare, but it's worth the peace of mind.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
me too... in fact, Im going to try to avoid anything electrical that can cut or burn.
I was back at work using the slicer yesterday lol

Unfortunately now my best friend, more like a brother, is in the hospital through the holidays.
why? what happened to him?
-oh yeah, and be careful with the slicer! lol