Join our server on Discord

Took me awhile...
Hehehe...
I knew he could take the adult rated pressure!
woo-hoo.
(why dont my comments go where theyre supposed to?)
At the rate some of the kids these days are maturing I'd say it's only a matter of time before we see 10 year olds around.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh wow that would be freaky >.>
Quote:I'm only twenty five, but I'm fifteen at heart
Hey! That's my line!
Age is a wierd thing to determine take me for instance: chronologically I'm 19, physically some people have guessed as low as 16, as for maturity level I have no idea where I am there but I think it varies between 9 and maybe 30.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Quote:I'm only twenty five, but I'm fifteen at heart
Hey! That's my line!

it is? I'm so sorry!
let me re-phrase that: I'm only twenty-five, but I fifteen at my lonely heart and corrupt mind.
I'm 16, 42 in appearance and 8 in my mind...
Anyways, I missed this one too, so HI!
Still my inspiration to write is the same of a good author, hehe...
And never, I have been corrupted since 10, so it won't do me any more bad! lol
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:I'm 16, 42 in appearance and 8 in my mind...
That's a ......little disturbing.
...........I am..........what do you care?! Twenty something......In appearance......from 14 to 25 depending how I feel, how many hours I slept and what I wear.....and 15 at mind, though I've been told I sometimes act as if I was 5.
................I am............a little disturbing.
Quote:I'm only twenty-five, but I fifteen at my lonely heart and corrupt mind.
"Only" 25? (I'm not teasing you, I am about that age but I never thought 'only'). But that doesn't make sense.
In really I was meant to say 25-42, because of my size, I am taller than my dad(he's really tall, believe me), and I have a big body, my voice is quite rough. I really am 16, I'm really mature and everything.
Just because I listen to my sister I think my mind is like the one from a 8 year-old kid...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well I'm never ID'd downtown or at the liquor store, so I guess I look like I'm in my late 20's. I've been told I look older than my brother, who's now 30...

God, that's depressing!!

My hair plays a big role in that, though. I look way younger with shorter hair, but I tend to let it grow about 3 months or so between cuts...which is funny, because I get it cut quite short.

Enough rambling from me!