Join our server on Discord

I'm back ... I think
Haha, thank you, thank you! ^_^

Wisemon: Erm.. I'll try, just for you ;p

Blue Rover: Thanks. :D

senjuro: Sure, no problem.
Brief history lesson #1: My name is Micah (IRL as well) and I used to be a mod here a few yeafs back. I then left, came back and was a REALLY active user (*Grins at Wisemon*). Then I left after some IRL complications. I havent even seen the board since... till now, that is. Although, I feel that I have managed to take care of most of them now. ^_^

GunterVanCrimson: I bet you have. Like mentioned on my Brief history lesson #1, I was a mod a few years back and after that I was (Beside Tiamat) the move active user on here. =) - I don't know if that message was for me, but.. Love you too ;)

shadowknight: Mrawr! Cookies!! ;D
Just send it by PM, or post a link to it xD

mowgly: MOW! :D Thanks, buddy. Yes, I think it has been somewhere around 2 years now... And it is good to be back! :) - I bet I will. The new people here are probable just as nice as the old ones. =D

Well, as for the Introduction thread, I'm out of here. (I will check this topic occationally, or when it has been updated with new posts.

Cheers peeps 'n peace out!
Yo, leopard. Escaping from the cemetery? Can't blame you<.<
Well, you have 3 years to catch up. See ya later.
Micah, you're back! ^^

Hey there, glad to see you decided to join the board again. Hope you're doing well :p

Anyways you know, it's still the same, have a lot of fun ^^
never done cookies before I'll try, is baking soda a good substitute for flour?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
:P yes, that message was for you!
I love you! Wink