Join our server on Discord

Today is...
funny its my b-day to. happy birthday to the both of us! and wise that don't count. i'm 15 now
Veemon's Followers
Okay, Happy Birthday to you Blue too (too Seussish).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Happy birthday UnknownH and Blue!!!!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day ^^!
Thanks all! I'm getting money and I'll probally use it for games. So new gamecube games for me! I just have to wait till I have time. :) Thanks again everyone. (And happy birthday to you too rover.)
And I changed my layout for here to the second one. Looks pretty good. I might keep it for a while.
Belated happy birthday to you Blue Rover!

I've burnt my hand with Unknown's fireworks- but I got more anyway!

sigh... I love it when other people get birthdays... it makes me so happy- I dont know why.
my dad is cruel. he wraped my preasents in electral tape and athlect tape. thats not all, he also gave me games for the DS but not the DS. anyway what did you get Unknown?
Veemon's Followers
I got him fireworks. all used up now!
same thing I got you!
So far money, I didn't get a present from my sister yet but that's no problem, I'll tell her to just give me some money next time I see her. Maybe monday.
what's it like to have a sister?

all I have are two brothers, we're triplets (I think). and I dont get to see them anymore.
one of my sisters is only a year and a half and we can't stand to be near each other for more than a few minutes while my other sister who's got about an 8 year difference is pretty cool so it varies with age as far as I can figure.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad