Join our server on Discord

Snowflakes!
Thanks for the late B-day present of ten dollars soni, that is his last name. lol
And nice work zeph, very expressive.
mrgreen his last name is Wiseman? I wonder what his first name is... and who is that strange individual called- Anti-Wisemon...

...what heart? :?
He can tell you if he wants but the poster named anti-wisemon was first called Trigger Happy Nun but changed his name to reflect how he disagreed with wisemon. He was just a copy, a venom to his spiderman, devimon to his angemon, a captain kirk with a goatee to his regular captain kirk.
In short, just an annoying copycat.
I see.
thank you.
No problem and points to who ever understood all the references.
UnknownH Wrote:He can tell you if he wants but the poster named anti-wisemon was first called Trigger Happy Nun but changed his name to reflect how he disagreed with wisemon. He was just a copy, a venom to his spiderman, devimon to his angemon, a captain kirk with a goatee to his regular captain kirk.
In short, just an annoying copycat.

Excuse me, but Devimon existed before Angemon and Venom got some pretty interesting character development of his own after his creation story was over with.
Actually, the venom reference is wise's, I just remembered he said it. Plus I meant like two different sides of a coin, you know heads and tails. But you still get the points for understanding the references like that.
I just dont know who captain kirk is, but I'm in too much pain to care-
Have a headache still?
I really cant do anything about it, aspirin didnt help.
Does anyone here take nursing? I need help.