Join our server on Discord

YAY!
It's a genetic thing. Some cats have the gene to be intoxicated by catnip, some don't. Similar to the way humans respond to different drugs.
I'll try to get a pic up sometime. He's a cutey. They are pretty small dogs and they are white. Mine is particularly fiesty, and very fun! And he's not much trouble at all, Wise. I do tend to get up in the middle of the night to play with him a little because he only sleeps part of the night, its kinda like having a baby actually lol.
Quote:its kinda like having a baby actually
Yeah, we all know how much fun babies are. Somehow, that doesn't stop people from using condoms.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
hehehe... toy group? must be cute.

I dont really know when charlie sleeps- it seems he sleeps at random times.

hey- have you trained any of your cats to lick you in the crotch? it tickles- and feels great at the same time.

but if your cats are phsychotic- I'd watch out if I were you... might bite it off.
It's easier to train dogs to do that plus I don't want her razor sharp teeth anywhere near my nether regions.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I would.
Ok, even the idea of that makes MY nether region prickle uncomfortably...*shudder*
I don't want any animals touching me down there. If someone tried that shit on any animal I know I'd cut it off.
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:hehehe... toy group? must be cute.

I dont really know when charlie sleeps- it seems he sleeps at random times.

hey- have you trained any of your cats to lick you in the crotch? it tickles- and feels great at the same time.

but if your cats are phsychotic- I'd watch out if I were you... might bite it off.

Uh.... Hey if you have a dog you could try to get it to lick peaut butter off your balls.
(*holds back laughter*)
:shock: hey- you try that too?
wow! I didnt know anyone else did that! I use jam too- it tickles a lot in the first time though- I couldnt stop laughing!

(I still do it every now and then, just for the heck of it!)

I'm starting to think I dont have any shame, or care for privacy and secrecy...