Join our server on Discord

YAY!
Aww, that's sweet! I know! *group hug*

I'm glad that your dog is just a good listener, playful mate and other things...

I really like my dog Timy, but the only single order he listens to me is when I say 'SIT' because he knows I'm going to give him extra food...
It's the only thing he cares!
However I must pay him more attention or all nights here it's going to happen the same thing!

Last night at 22PM like always I let him go out and do his things in the street(cannot let him out in the day, or he'd eat someone)
I usually don't go with him because he's always nearby just running and enjoying himself.
At 0AM I was in front of my computer after freeing it from my sister, then I saw trhough the poralizated glass door that Timy had laid near it, Doesn't make sense 'cause when he's done he just go again to his part of the house and I close the gate, but he was at the door.
I looked but then went again to my things in the PC, I know it's no good reason but I was playing in a RPG forum with some friends and I didn't want to stop so I just left it be...

At 2AM we were still playing, but Timy was there again just protecting the house.

At 3:30AM I remembered that my mother told me that my limit for the computer at night was till 2AM, so I turned the PC off and silently went outside for Timy.
He stood up and I was happy that he was going to go inside at last, but he looked at me and then went running all round the neighboor again, I was outside till 3:50AM waiting and calling him quietly not to wake anybody up.
I couldn't, I went home again cursing him as I entered, at 4AM I returned.
He was lying again , but when I tried to tell him to go inside he went running again!
Then my mom came half-asleep to me and you bet I was frightened when she called my name! She asked what I was doing outside and I mentioned Timy and guess what? She just called him twice and entered to his place!
Dammit...

She went to sleep but didn't yell me for anything, I locked everything again took a morning bath and went to sleep.
Anyways, now he has his collar again so next time he tries to go off, I'll catch him like before!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
haha! nearly the exact-same thing happened to my dog in Summer, well...it's not a dog, it's basically a freaking sewer rat who eats, sleeps and annoys in my house (maltese poodle). I swear i'll hurl it into space someday, but i'll get off that topic 4 now.

There are some songs, just to name a few that i've been listening consecutively to, ever since chemistry and physics consumed me this semester. (why am i sharing them again?)

-Strange Days- Matthew Good Band-
-Monster Hospital- Metric-(Which perfectly describes my eternal battle against school :roll: "I Fought the War, But The War Won"....*this term*
-Stricken- Disturbed- (The main reason i joined the forum was because i read up on a Ten-Thousand-Fists conversation from october when i was bored and realized there WAS someone out there to talk to on the i-net! 8) )
-American Idiot- Green Day (Duh)
-Yearning- The Trews-
-Helena-My Chemical Romance-

Of course, i also take my rage out on other people through hockey (does any1 play?)

Oh, and thx for the welcome Gunter!!! You're not the only one that wrote depressing stories (i still do, a couple days ago, i suggested to myself to write a story about a 18yr old male dying of cancer. i'd try lemons, but i don't know enough about digimon char's).

L8R!
(does... anyone here think I'm being too submissive? just a thought.)

about my dog? he goes out anytime he wants, but I have to open the door for him, (I'm thinking of installing doggy-doors) he usually stays out for a while to do his stuff, then comes back immediately.

but there was one time... it was about 6pm, earlier, he went out at 3pm, and he still hasnt returned. I got worried, so I put a coat on, a pair of boots, and some other stuff, it wasnt that cold anyway.

he wasnt outside, so I really got worried. I searched the forest near my place, I searched for hours, cuz I came home at 1am, I left the door open in case he got back- but when I got into to the living room (I was depressed) he was ther, sleeping on the rug!

I made him pay for worrying me like that by annoying him while he was asleep.

eventually- he got up and got his bowl from the kitchen. wee, he's hungry.

So I just fed him, and I had something to eat as well.

then I went to sleep, with charlie by my side as usual.
I really can't let him outside when he wants, because he would eat someone if they passed by only to say hello.
He's too big and strong, but I'm bigger than him, so I just call him my Teddy Bear! :D
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, mine sleeps with me all the time, in the same room, in the same bed.
so I guess you can call him my sextoy- er- teddy bear. (checks if anon's around)

I really cant sleep without hugging something nowadays, hence, I got charlie.
In my house I'm the one in charge of him, but I don't only fed him and give him a bucket of fresh water per day, but I also go out in our narrow backyard to play with him.
Well in really, I just take a pole and swing it around, but at the moment my hand touches it he tries to grab it with his mouth and if I let it go, he runs everywhere so I catch him.
He's tough and can be mean to everybody else, but he is funny with me! :D
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
that sounds fun, my dog has his own favourite toy, a red rubber squeaking ball! he plays with it all the time and carries it everywhere.
hehe that's cute ^^

well when you said it's like your fault and sorry I hurt you, I guess it's the mood in were you would preffer to suffer in my place right?

well I would like to suffer in your place and you to be a happy guy =o.
Veemon's Followers
like I said-
we arent so different from each other after all.

I don't like it when you cut yourself, even if it's normal for me to do it daily so i could examine my blood.

-and dont worry, I'm quite happy nowadays. Wink