Join our server on Discord

crazy lights
I love the soda mountain dew it's nothing more than caffeine and sugar but right now I could probably climb up a mountain and get the real stuff *hops into wheelchair and blazes off towards mnt. everest leaving a trail of fire behind him* WHEEEEE!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
-oh, so mountain dew is actually a brand of soda like coke, sprite and pepsi.
all just a mixture of carbonated water, sugar, cafeine, and artificial flavoring.
get rid of the flavoring and the water and ya got it pegged.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
...pegged?
pegged=right. Hold on I got an old bottle let me read the ingrediants: sucrose, dextrose, maltose, glucose, sugar, oh and you were right there is carbonated water in her. Who would've guessed?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Don't worry about it gunter :3, its just a soda thats all it is, people like it because it makes them feel.. well hyper, so it seems :D, and the lights are cool, i've seen it before but it's fun to watch it again ^^
Yeah I don't suggest drinking 2 liters at once cause the second your sugar rush wears off you'll have a headache that'll put a hangover to shame.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
o- okay.
i kinda feel sorry for our poor ignorant friend

Quote:they are the pure unadulterated evil that plaques us all with their brightness and never let us sleep during this accursed holiday. Or maybe they're just lights people put up to celebrate the holidays who knows.

imgein a hill. then a house at the bottom. then rows of houses going up the hill. all have lights. my window is facing the hill. i sleep in the sun.
Veemon's Followers