Join our server on Discord

International day for AIDS prevention's celebration
Yes but it helps people have things like a set of bounderies, because if you don't tell some people that thre's concequences for what they do, they'll do whatever. So you just have to sort of "scare" them to be good people.
It seems logicial if you think about the human mind.
Plus always use condoms, you can't stress this enough. They keep us from being over populated. (Or atleast help a little.)
senjuro Wrote:Religious people are fools. Religion is such a horirbly flawed concept. I have no problem with people who have faith, but people who practice religion unquestionably are nothing short of deranged cultists. They want everything both ways and fly off the handle when they can't have it.

Now, just imagine LIVING with someone like that...yeah...

I have strong opinions on that.

I think you actually mean proselytizing religious people. Not all religions proselytize. Like for example, most religions outside of Christianity and Islam.
You know that is true. They do try to convert people.
I guess prayers have no meaning...wait.

the topic was about AIDS, then we went to condoms- then now it's about religion- WAY off topic. lol

*ggrrrr- my head hurts so muuucchhh...*
UnknownH Wrote:Yeah why not. Sex isn't everything.
Evil
Fine, then we won't have sex, ever! I'll go find myself a new partner...or new partners. *goes away cursing*
Yeah, multiple partners are a great way to get AIDS. Nice idea, Zephyr.
You know what I mean but I know you're angry so that's why you keep yelling at me when I say things. She hasn't had the best of year, she wrote about it in the rant forum in the Xmas topic.
does doing it with a dog destroy virginity?
If you're a female yes but a lot of stuff can do that.
okay, but what if a guy did it to a female dog?