Join our server on Discord

International day for AIDS prevention's celebration
Trojan Man!
Nice one. But not as funny as GVC's.
Hahahahaha!!! Say, too bad I couldn't find any full shots, but the tip of the monument is pointy, so it looks just like it should. Here's a pic of it without the condom, so you can imagine it:
http://www.elmolino.us/imagenes-esp/bsas-obelisco.jpg

Quote:Everybody knows that abstinence is the best method for preventing AIDS.
That is absolutely true, Wise. Nobody should be doing those risky things. As for me, not always I have practiced it, but I will continue doing it. Even if I ever visit Unknown there, I'll still keep my practice. Heard me, Unknown? Even if we're ever in the same place, we should keep practicing abstinence so we both can be safe. Isn't it a great idea?
I asked myself if I really wanted to look a the whole thing and use my imagination, but I clicked before I could say "no."
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Quote:Everybody knows that abstinence is the best method for preventing AIDS.
That is absolutely true, Wise. Nobody should be doing those risky things. As for me, not always I have practiced it, but I will continue doing it. Even if I ever visit Unknown there, I'll still keep my practice. Heard me, Unknown? Even if we're ever in the same place, we should keep practicing abstinence so we both can be safe. Isn't it a great idea?

Yeah why not. Sex isn't everything.
And it's easy when you can't get any anyway... ='(
hold on...
I really cant relate...
what is AIDS?
and wait- you mean it's not a dildo!?
what is it then?
a humongus penis covered with one colosal, red condom?
is that necessary- I mean- where can anyone find a bitch that tall with that big of a pussy?
I am very confused...
Its sad that people don't know enough about AIDS, really. :-\ I'm actually worried about getting into a erlationship with someone without them testing themselves! :S :((

Randomness:

Take the Digipedia FunFic Personality Test!

What's AIDS?

I love you.
You don't know what AIDS are? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDS
Wiki is your friend.