Join our server on Discord

darkness
It's not much of a story. I was walking back to my dorm one Sunday night, and a cop approached me. He asked me if I was also walking along the same path the previous Sunday night, which I was. My path went along the front of the old school bookstore. Behind that bookstore, on the previous Sunday night, a cop told me that a girl had been raped by two large men (he wanted to know if I saw anything). If my path had gone behind that bookstore, I could've prevented the rape. I guess that's why the rapists chose a spot that wasn't along anybody's path.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Anonmon Wrote:Except you're not lonely. Loneliness is the lack of others whom you want around. What you (and me, and Unknown prolly and DEFINITELY Wisemon) feel is the lack of desire to have that many people near.
I'm not so sure about that. I would like to have many people I could love, trust and count on, but except a very few I always feel they ignore me, they are with me until they find somebody "better", or they talk about stupid stuff so much that in a few minutes I want to either run away or garrote them.
Quote:You think you know me? I am lonely, but when I'm with people (normal people my age), I find their priorities to be out of whack, their goals to be depraved, and their methods to be retarded. I think the prime example would be the girl who said, "I need to study for my exam tonight, so I can't let the guy I'm inviting over get anywhere with me. That's why I'm wearing this turtleneck. Oh, but I absolutely have to get drunk tonight!"

The point is: I'm alone in a crowd, so there's no way for me to not be lonely.
Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel too.
Quote:Well I can't actually but if I could hack computers I'd try hacking theirs for you.
Sure. Always living in a world of possiblities.

BTW Gunter, I want the professors' heads, if you don't mind.
I stand most definitely corrected. My estimation was based upon what is said on this board, which is a rather poor set of knowledge about you guys. Sorry!

However, I think you both should get used to being alone more. From the sounds of it, you've made yourselves far too unique to ever become a part of those crowds you speak of without hating yourselves.
true, but we are already in a group of indivuals whom are like us and can understand some things that other people would not. such as gunter and i. i can understand his type lonelyness because i have gone through the same thing and vice-versa. and yet there are things that i could never truely understand about him that one of you could understand. thats what we are:a group of indivuals.

"We can only be ourself and nothing else...."

if my little speeches are getting annoying just tell me.
Veemon's Followers
Blue Rover Wrote:"We can only be ourself and nothing else...."
Wiser words were most likely never spoken.
Quote:Wiser words were most likely never spoken.
Not true. See, that's nearly an Audioslave quote, but Chris Cornell has always been outshined by a few others in his genre. I prefer this one from Stabbing Westward: "If I must be lonely, I think I'd rather be alone."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
[qoute]You think you know me? I am lonely, but when I'm with people (normal people my age), I find their priorities to be out of whack, their goals to be depraved, and their methods to be retarded. I think the prime example would be the girl who said, "I need to study for my exam tonight, so I can't let the guy I'm inviting over get anywhere with me. That's why I'm wearing this turtleneck. Oh, but I absolutely have to get drunk tonight!"[/qoute]

sounds like me, you choose lonliness because you can't stand the stupidity of the normal human being.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
So find some human beings who aren't normal! Not everyone is stupid.
Not normal people? They're here. But seriously, I don't like stupid people too, not even my own stupidity.
Wisemon Wrote:Not true. See, that's nearly an Audioslave quote, but Chris Cornell has always been outshined by a few others in his genre. I prefer this one from Stabbing Westward: "If I must be lonely, I think I'd rather be alone."

not only is that quote not even in the ballpark that mine is in but do you have to be a wiseass about everything? never mind- stupid question. you probably wanted me to do that, didn't you?
Veemon's Followers