Join our server on Discord

darkness
so you mean...
me.
No, Not now you aren't.
Quote:Exactly!
Oh and "I was on the outside looking in" Hey is that a song quote you worked in as a reference?
Yep, but I prefer it as a Gin Blossoms quote to Staind. Aaron Lewis annoys me.

Quote:Except you're not lonely. Loneliness is the lack of others whom you want around. What you (and me, and Unknown prolly and DEFINITELY Wisemon) feel is the lack of desire to have that many people near.
You think you know me? I am lonely, but when I'm with people (normal people my age), I find their priorities to be out of whack, their goals to be depraved, and their methods to be retarded. I think the prime example would be the girl who said, "I need to study for my exam tonight, so I can't let the guy I'm inviting over get anywhere with me. That's why I'm wearing this turtleneck. Oh, but I absolutely have to get drunk tonight!"

The point is: I'm alone in a crowd, so there's no way for me to not be lonely.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Oh ok, I knew I knew it from somewhere. But I bet in a crowd of people here you may not feel so loney. We're not that normal type of person.
No, I'm not lonely in this crowd, but this crowd is kind of dispersed. Wink
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
alone in a crowd?
that doesnt sound too bad...
alone the world- now thats something I can relate with.
I just have to say that the ppl who understand and accept that there is darkness and light are the ppl who truely aprecate life. that and they are able to relate to many things that havent happend to them because they know that it can happen.those ppl who ignore the sins going on around them become accomplaces to those sins, and in that way, cannot do the things that the enlightened can do. they do nothing to help the girl getting raped in the ally as the enlightened would, or should, else become an accomplice of the sin. that is all i have to say.
Veemon's Followers
youre right- I sin everyday!

but I WOULD help a girl being raped in an alley of course, I dont ignore things like that.
I think wise has a story about that.
not to be a 1-up, but so do i. else i wouldnt have said it. i would like to hear it though its up to him.
Veemon's Followers