Join our server on Discord

darkness
It doesn't sound like either of them have a case on you (granted I'm no expert), the man caught it outside so that's an act of god or whatever you wanna call it, and since you had a broken leg and arm there was no way you could strangle that girl, or hold her against her will. If either case does win I would try for an appeal, cause I can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to judge against you for cases like that.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Let's hope so. They're BS cases anyway.
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:okay- it's like this: remember when I said I formed a search party to find my dog? Hearing #1: a nenorocit is suing me for getting malaria- IS THAT EVEN LEGAL!? IS IT MY FUCKING FAULT THAT CAPAC DIDNT WEAR LONG SLEEVES WHILE WE WERE SEARCHING- IN THIS WEATHER!? CACAT DE CAINE!! the moron is SUING ME!!!

hearing #2: that tarfa in the hospital claims I molested her and threatened to strangle her- the curva! how could I have!? I was in shock and my right arm's in a cast!!! the worst part is... they believe her! (I'm a 'lunatic', remember? they believe the nurse!) now I'm risking 2500 euros or a couple of years in prison. CACAT DE CAINE!!!!

and no. I have my own pc- I just had to use GPRS while sleeping a couple of miles away from home.
I think they can't sue sb for that, but that's my country.
This is awful! Although it would suck for someone doing a good deed to suddenly get malaria (I'd be pretty peeved about it :) ), he shouldn't lash out on anyone for it!

It kinda reminds me of the "Mcdonalds made me fat!" incident.
eh? mcdonald's made me fat? I remember someone suing burger king because he burnt his lips on a burger- is it something like that?

I guess I haven't really got a problem with the "malaria" incident (even though he insists it's my fault), so it's the molesting part that I've got to focus on- firstly- I don't know anything about law- but I can definitely get a lawyer.
The fast food one was retarded, basically some fatass got fat by eating their food and then sued them for making him fat. IF I EVER FIND THE BASTARD WHO DID THAT I WILL DEVOUR HIS SOUL!! Sorry, I usually don't get that angry but that jerk cost me my favorite foods :cry: .
----------
I think you'll be okay as far as both trials go; the one guy was helping voluntarily and the nurses sounds like simple he said/she said and since you have proof that you were injured I wouldn't worry.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
proof? oh yeah! people saw me coming in all stiff! one catch- she says I was faking the hypothermia.
At least she'll go to hell for not telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth in court!
does that really happen? well she desserves it then! (but just in case, I'm looking up a good lawyer. I still haven't got one yet.)
Hopefully she'll go to hell...(that was mean, but so she is she XP) but, yeah go and find yourself a good lawyer, all the more chance of winning. Though i'm not sure what kind of person would let her win...