Join our server on Discord

darkness
My eyes are bloodshot right now Twisted . I think mucus is coming through my tear ducts. If that isn't it I have no clue what it is.
no- I dont think I do.

dale...
what do we name dale...
oh, what about-
*fake gasp*
youre a chip'n'dale dancer.

-and what the hell would make mucus come out of your tear ducts?
there is a syndrome that makes you need blood, but not look like it. wise, i ment myself, zephyer, gunthor, and shadowknight.
Veemon's Followers
No clue, but I'm just guessing on what's happening. I don't think it is pink eye since... well no pink around the eye.
Yeah we all knew you didn't mean him but he got to do that old joke about his name. Be glad I didn't try a joke about my name.
Oh and about vampires
http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/jan....Gb.r.html
I read about it in a science magazine. They were trying to figure out if they could use the disease to destroy cancer cells.
no, you couldn't cure cancer with it. it destroys blood, not tissue. and thats only a half truth. people infected cannot be a vampire unless it allows fangs that lead to the blood stream. if they do drink blood from the neck, it would be destroyed by the stomach acid.
Veemon's Followers
so...
I'm not a vampire. Yay.
what about dunpeals(half-vampires)? how do you explain them?
you eather are or are not. there is no inbetween. exceptions to having another mythical animal in you
Veemon's Followers
Being something like a werewolf is also kind of a disease, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werewolf
Quote:goes agenst your earlier statement, miss elementel of darkness.
No in my point of view. I mean, I don't follow anyone's rule, but I can take slaves, or henchmen, or whatever if that's what I please. And get rid of or dispose of them if that's what I please too. I have my rules too, but which I follow now I might not follow tomorrow.
Ain't it a cool way of living? 8)