Join our server on Discord

darkness
Anonmon Wrote:
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:yeah- if I do not have purpose... then I am no longer needed in this world- my dog is gone- no one likes me-

my brothers and so called "friend" has left me-

what do I have to live for?

NOTHING.

so... don't be surprised... if this is the last post you'll ever read from me...

I have to put some thought into this.

Oh, shut the fuck up and live.

I actually found out from someone I know that smart girls in my school do date, and even get laid. I wonder how I failed to notice this given that I was only paying 50% energy into classes, 20% into hobby, and the remaining 30% into people. Maybe reverse the hobby and people, but you get the point. IHTFP (I Hate This Fucking Place).

I should listen to you more often, thanks.

Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:yeah- if I do not have purpose... then I am no longer needed in this world- my dog is gone- no one likes me-

my brothers and so called "friend" has left me-

what do I have to live for?

NOTHING.

so... don't be surprised... if this is the last post you'll ever read from me...

I have to put some thought into this.
*looks at Gunter's profile and finds that has made several posts after this one* *pats his shoulder* I have enough troubles for now. I'm sure sb else here will take care of you.

okay. I understand. I guess I'll just have to put all my concentration on the hearings I'm going to have on march 3rd and 4th. people are suing me. weeeeee.
That sounds like BS. Hope you win them.
Gunter, why in all holy hell are people suing you? Assuming the information you've given us about yourself is true, you live in a castle in Romania, nobody will interact with you, and you talk to us by borrowing a library's public internet connection. WTF?
Quote:Gunter, why in all holy hell are people suing you? Assuming the information you've given us about yourself is true, you live in a castle in Romania, nobody will interact with you,
I bet his "lifestyle" infringed on some copyrights.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
There are copyrights on being somebody nobody wants to be anywhere near?
Quote:There are copyrights on being somebody nobody wants to be anywhere near?
Maybe...who was the first man to go into quarantine?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
okay- it's like this: remember when I said I formed a search party to find my dog? Hearing #1: a nenorocit is suing me for getting malaria- IS THAT EVEN LEGAL!? IS IT MY FUCKING FAULT THAT CAPAC DIDNT WEAR LONG SLEEVES WHILE WE WERE SEARCHING- IN THIS WEATHER!? CACAT DE CAINE!! the moron is SUING ME!!!

hearing #2: that tarfa in the hospital claims I molested her and threatened to strangle her- the curva! how could I have!? I was in shock and my right arm's in a cast!!! the worst part is... they believe her! (I'm a 'lunatic', remember? they believe the nurse!) now I'm risking 2500 euros or a couple of years in prison. CACAT DE CAINE!!!!

and no. I have my own pc- I just had to use GPRS while sleeping a couple of miles away from home.
wow, that pretty bad. Thats a good question though, Can you sue someone for getting a disease you caught OUTSIDE? i mean, had you injected them with malaria (virus, othger type thing, y'll know what i mean) i could understand them suing you, but for their own stupidity?
No, you can't sue for your own stupidity. At least not if Gunter can pay for a lawyer. If he can't, he's screwed.

I, personally, think it's the molestation claim that'll really trip him up.
Oh yeah, he could be in trouble with that.