Join our server on Discord

darkness
More pathetic people too are guys that have women pay for him. Actually, a guy like that shouldn't even deserve to be called a 'man'.
yeah- if I do not have purpose... then I am no longer needed in this world- my dog is gone- no one likes me-

my brothers and so called "friend" has left me-

what do I have to live for?

NOTHING.

so... don't be surprised... if this is the last post you'll ever read from me...

I have to put some thought into this.
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:yeah- if I do not have purpose... then I am no longer needed in this world- my dog is gone- no one likes me-

NOTHING.

so... don't be surprised... if this is the last post you'll ever read from me...

*looks at Gunter's profile and finds that has made several posts after this one* *pats his shoulder* I have enough troubles for now. I'm sure sb else here will take care of you.
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:yeah- if I do not have purpose... then I am no longer needed in this world- my dog is gone- no one likes me-

NOTHING.

i dont know you very well, but you seem nice to me. *hugs you* i really hope it helps.

NOTHING.

Oh, shut the fuck up and live.

I actually found out from someone I know that smart girls in my school do date, and even get laid. I wonder how I failed to notice this given that I was only paying 50% energy into classes, 20% into hobby, and the remaining 30% into people. Maybe reverse the hobby and people, but you get the point. IHTFP (I Hate This Fucking Place).
Quote:I actually found out from someone I know that smart girls in my school do date, and even get laid. I wonder how I failed to notice this given that I was only paying 50% energy into classes, 20% into hobby, and the remaining 30% into people. Maybe reverse the hobby and people, but you get the point. IHTFP (I Hate This Fucking Place).
Yes, smart girls get laid. All girls but the truly fat and ugly ones get laid. Do you know why there's this gender inequity? There's only one logical explanation. Certain men are taking more than their fair share, leaving honest men to choke up on certainty. The ones known as players, they are my sworn enemy.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:All girls but the truly fat and ugly ones get laid.

That's why God invented beer lol .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:I actually found out from someone I know that smart girls in my school do date, and even get laid. I wonder how I failed to notice this given that I was only paying 50% energy into classes, 20% into hobby, and the remaining 30% into people. Maybe reverse the hobby and people, but you get the point. IHTFP (I Hate This Fucking Place).
Yes, smart girls get laid. All girls but the truly fat and ugly ones get laid. Do you know why there's this gender inequity? There's only one logical explanation. Certain men are taking more than their fair share, leaving honest men to choke up on certainty. The ones known as players, they are my sworn enemy.

Get my Uzi. Twisted
You know I think I know of a place we can get stun darts and brainwashing tapes to help with that. (If you don't kill anyone, I'll drive the car.)
UnknownH Wrote:You know I think I know of a place we can get stun darts and brainwashing tapes to help with that. (If you don't kill anyone, I'll drive the car.)

Better: before we torture them and make them socially awkward we learn enough to give every deserving man a decent chance at a girlfriend.

Then we give them a slow and painful near-death-experience before releasing them back into the wild as an example to their kind.