Join our server on Discord

darkness
you're scaring me...
Well, Gunter, I see you have potential to become a good master of darkness....after all you can tame me enough with commodities to make me forget about my warlike disposition....
...but just like the Turks, I'm not a Hell Warrior when I'm resting and the environment is good. As long as you have a break, you might as well take it. 8)
thank you my liege', but believe me- a second without servitude towards you, is a second without purpose.
Well, the contract is broken so you'll have to find a new purpose.
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:thank you my liege', but believe me- a second without servitude towards you, is a second without purpose.

That's pathetic.
Yes but, (no offense) this is gunter who said that. He hasn't been alright since he came here. (lack of sleep and friends I think)
Anonmon Wrote:
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:thank you my liege', but believe me- a second without servitude towards you, is a second without purpose.

That's pathetic.
I can think of more pathetic things. Like some guys that lust after a girl that has already been taken while they have a way better girl after them (I know two), or another that lost his girlfriend for telling her that phoning her was too expensive (I know one).
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Anonmon Wrote:

That's pathetic.
I can think of more pathetic things. Like some guys that lust after a girl that has already been taken while they have a way better girl after them (I know two), or another that lost his girlfriend for telling her that phoning her was too expensive (I know one).

What's also pathetic is guys who can't get anyone who isn't a stupid whore after them.

This post is actually a kvetch.
After looking tha word up it does kind of seem like that.
Kvetch, Yinglish - from "Kvetchn, Yiddish - to strain, particularly at what one should be able to do". To complain.

This means I am pathetic. Or perhaps every girl in this town who isn't a stupid whore is always thinking about classes rather than boys. I spend most of my thoughts about women hoping the latter is true.