Join our server on Discord

darkness
*rolls out black carpet for ms. Zephy to walk on*
almost all castles do, and this one is no exception.

in fact- it's a torture chamber, complete with extra dungeons and shckles for the people you loathe, if you're ever in the mood to torture something, feel free to get me shackled and stuff. e4njoy your stay! :D
-and Lady Zephyr doesnt need an explanation to be cruel.
-Get off her back!

(go to the guestrooms, you'll find your favourite console there, you can play- and get snacks from the fridge.)
KS_Naslund Wrote:God i wish i knew the answer to that question: then i could probably figure out how they work! lol , (i wonder if they think the same about us?)
Fortunately, people aren't machines. We don't work, we think and feel. This makes it way harder to explain why women act the way they do, but that's the price you pay for free will.

Gunter: Yes, she does need an explanation. *Raises picket sign* WE DEMAND AN EXPLANATION FOR THE CRUELTY OF WILLFULL WOMEN!
then I shall explain for her!
Because she has the right, and freedom to do so!
Lady Zephyr has EVERY reason to be Cruel! I dont know what they are- but it's not my place to pry into her personal/private life!

(there's soda in there, Icecream too, and if you want icecream cake- help yourself!)
Nice castle, here! :D
*shakes head* I said it before, my dark powers and cruel disposition have no place when I'm happy! I didn't think the castle would have so many commodities, this will keep me entertained for a while *goes to play with the console* *pleasing smile* Be at ease, I won't torture any one with a name that doesn't start with U here as long as I'm confortable. *closes and locks the door*
And Gunter, it's no fun for me to torture people that are willing to be tortured.
then I'll kick and squirm and try to get a way as much as you want me to, m'lady.
thank you.
its still willful. but i tell you what if anyone tries to torture or hold me captive heads will roll. its all that basterd of a stepdad's fult. i hope he burns in hell.
Veemon's Followers
I'd suggest against trying to tie me down unless you wanna end up like that nurse who tried to get an IV in my hand Twisted .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I can try that. no problem....
Hahha, such fun! darkness really is not great, I've spent some time there in my youth Twisted, you really have to experience the dark gothicness of darkness that makes you want to die in order to become as wonderfully maniac as me, but if it is a choice between light and darkness, I will have to walk the shadow!

(pulls on black spandex outfit with black cape and sings)

Ohhh, I'm the oggie Boggey Man!