Join our server on Discord

a lemon-inspiration forum
lol Yeah, I've seen that show. It's pretty interesting.
I've only ever played the game for SNES on an emulator...is he that little grey haired guy with all the spike action happening?
He might be. Have any sprites of him from there?
And on the show he was "killed" by a plant that takes your energy untill you die and are turned into a flower but with him being able to regenerate himself, he can't die and so is stuck in intense pain. Good cause of death, even though he's not.
hehe, I like Vincent.
I think Yu Yu Hakusho is called "ghost fighter" in other countries.
Yeah, That's it alright.
senjuro Wrote:I've only ever played the game for SNES on an emulator...is he that little grey haired guy with all the spike action happening?
Exactly!
Quote:And on the show he was "killed" by a plant that takes your energy untill you die and are turned into a flower but with him being able to regenerate himself, he can't die and so is stuck in intense pain. Good cause of death, even though he's not.
..........................................................thanks for the spoiler! Here it goes for the 12th tome. I have the 15th Japanese tome (the only I have)where Kurama manages to trap him, but the rest I didn't know..... Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil
Quote:I think Yu Yu Hakusho is called "ghost fighter" in other countries.
Might be, cuz its meaning is 'The supernatural report' in Japanese.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:..........................................................thanks for the spoiler! Here it goes for the 12th tome. I have the 15th Japanese tome (the only I have)where Kurama manages to trap him, but the rest I didn't know..... Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil
Oops, sorry I already saw it on tv. I didn't know if anyone else have seen or read it before.
Just so you know... this is way off-topic.
Yes but, topics will tend to do that.
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:for those who suddenly got a mental block, and cant think of anything, or cant get inspired...
can we start a forum like that? I know it sounds stupid- but i've got all these things storming in my mind... and I cant do anything with them.
I'm too busy to write lemons- so anyone want some ideas?

Iknow alot of you guys that write lemons about digimon are a bit bored of it, and I 'm a big fan of Myotismon, but I'm about sick of Piedmon! How could one of the sexest male digimon be gay? I would like to see something straight, because as a male vampire one of the main purposes of their appearance is to attaract female prey. -thanks Twisted