Join our server on Discord

Some Contests
Just a thought but what if you set up contests for Artists/Writers? You could post an event than artists/writers try and make something for the event, everyone who wants to vote does so in a topic poll, and the winner can walk around with a big ego until the next contest

You could make up different things like make a picture/story using this type of sex, this character, a certain amount of lines or certain size, or have people submit what they would like to see as a contest

All the artists/writers will get a chance to show off how great they are and maybe people no one looked at before will get a chance to shine, it could build a stronger, closer-knit site

The only disadvantage I see is this may take up a lot of room, but you could always work the contest rules of that time frame into the update when you talk about the new or old writers/artists submiting work
Hmm.... I've got to think about how these will work. I've had several contest ideas, but they are all ones that should wait for a while. Give me some time on this.