Join our server on Discord

Sup
Hey all, i'm 'irbz...925, reppin da Bay, what up...
ooook, i'll cut out the ghetto shit.

Wow, this place is huge, no kiddin'.

Well, a little bit about myself; I'm a guitarist, been playing 7 years, but currently grounded due to a broken arm. :?

I do have some material recorded, if anyone wants to take a listen:

(If anyone is familiar with Fear Factory, this is their song Self Bias Resistor, recorded by me and a couple of friends)

http://www.fileupyours.com/files/5499/Po...sistor.mp3

I'll try to get my other stuff up later...

My favorite band has been and will always be Dream Theater, check them out if you haven't heard of them; they rock, man. Petrucci's a legend.

If anyone else is into guitar, instruments, or music in general, we can chat on AIM, or send me a PM, i'll be happy to talk to anyone.

Peace.
Hey, welcome to the DaD. My little brother's a guitarist, but he only plays Beatles songs, which pisses me off. I own nearly 300 CD's, and I've got about 4000 tracks on my computer. I'm into grunge, punk, and alternative metal. I own every CD by A.F.I., Alice In Chains, Audioslave, Buckcherry, Bush, Chris Cornell, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, Foo Fighters, Godsmack, Good Riddance, Green Day, Jerry Cantrell, Korn, Less Than Jake, Linkin Park, Metallica, Nirvana, Puddle Of Mudd, Rage Against The Machine, Rise Against, Shinedown, Silverchair, Soul Asylum, Soundgarden, Split Fifty, Stabbing Westward, Stone Temple Pilots, The Killing Tree, The Offspring, Useless ID, Velvet Revolver, 'Weird Al' Yankovic.

The song sounds really good. It's crisp, but still nice and abrasive.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Welcome I'm sure you'll have a fun time on this board, just watch out for the crazy people (namely me and, uhhh... I think thats it.) and my army of robotic gophers. As for music I don't listen to much, only some classical (Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, etc) and I only play a little on the harmonica (which I suck at.) I mainly read books and mess around online and make funny pictures, Watch kirby dance <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<) man i'm bored
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome.
I am the Darkest, most emotionless member in the DaD, I hope you'll enjoy yourself here, I know I do.
I use music to calm my soul everytime it wants to destroy itself, but I only listen to "untitled" -by simple plan, "Boulevard of broken dreams" -by greenday, and "There you'll be" by... I forgot. :|

oh, and Shadowknight, if youre bored, do what I did. get a pet. :|
Hey, hey, hey. Welcome to the board. I just sit around and make comments when I feel like.
GunterVanCrimson, shadowknight, Harie, sup guys. Nice to meet you, and yes, i'll watch out for the crazies. >_>

Wisemon, what's up, man? You got some jems in that list, namely Audioslave, Drowning Pool (R.I.P Dave Williams), Korn, 'Tallica, and Rage (R.I.P). And your brother plays Beatles' songs, huh? Lol...well I basically grew up on my parents Beatles albums until I started doing some experimenting...

Oh, and thanks for the comment by the way. :D
welcome hope you have a nice time here =).
Veemon's Followers
Thanks, bro. :)
brujeria ish spanish

can you speak spanish =o?

well sent you a pm

edit: that doesn't mean much i guess ^^;;;;;; (the relation between you speaking spanish and brujeria )
Veemon's Followers
I have three cats but all they do is sleep so they just bore me more, besides kirby dancing rocks <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<)
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad