Join our server on Discord

Here comes the warm machine
Check out what I bought on eBay with a coupon:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...%3AIT&rd=1
I know it's not the version with the CD, but I don't have time for the CD anyway. Since I'm writing about Henry, I wanted to get into character. Besides, the Season 3 Digivice was the only season I didn't have. I also started playing Digimon World 4, which I'd say is probably the most actively entertaining Digimon game yet, but it's not really a Digimon game with no partners, weapons, and no digivolving when I'm a Rookie fight Apokarimon. What were they thinking with that?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
The CD was crap anyways. The whole setup was (the computer stuff, not the Digivice), I wish they would have put out a better quality computer hook up thing for $30.
Quote:The CD was crap anyways. The whole setup was (the computer stuff, not the Digivice), I wish they would have put out a better quality computer hook up thing for $30.
I gather that you have it. Aside from the setup, what's the game like on the computer (graphics, gameplay, etc.)?
I know that you saw me.
Cool you have one. But world 4 wasn't all that good. But you can evolve, I just don't know how.
I just bought Takuya's Unified D-Tector from Toys "R" Us. They're selling them for $3.98 now! I really feel like a sucker for paying $14.98 for Kouji's, though that was still discounted.
I know that you saw me.
Cool, so have you seen the new digivices they're making for the new series?
Wisemon Wrote:I just bought Takuya's Unified D-Tector from Toys "R" Us. They're selling them for $3.98 now! I really feel like a sucker for paying $14.98 for Kouji's, though that was still discounted.

ONLY 3.98! Man now I feel like a sucker for picking up the 14.98 one too. Oh well I like this one's colors better.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Cool, so have you seen the new digivices they're making for the new series?
I can't say that I have. Are the pixels multi-colored? That would be really impressive.
I know that you saw me.
I don't know, But I heard that might be too expensive. At least for here, I don't know about japan.
Quote:At least for here, I don't know about japan.
Everything in Japan is expensive, even for Japanese people.
I know that you saw me.