Join our server on Discord

tips on online ralationships please! TY!
we can continue here, Zephyr!
guess it's not my bussiness but.
usually i start a calm chat (cause the first time you may try out its better some people get anoyed o.o; )
and also not prolong just being kind after a long time because people could turn out thinking your not that smart.
well depends what your looking for anyways .
Veemon's Followers
Yeah :D I don't know much about tips, really. I've often been to places with more men than women, and like I told you we were just chatting and all of a sudden the horny (or romantic, but often horny) topic arised. Guess it's different for a guy. So...*shrugs*you can ask me specifical stuff you want to know about.
*thinking* A tip would be that I never started a relationship actually thinking I wanted a relationship. All developed without thinking.
Another stuff I remembered: Be wiser than Wise and try looking for somebody with your opposite personality. If you grab sb with your same depressing personality, you'd sink together. Try finding sb more optimistic and with less personal problems.
heh... No offense to your previous statement, but that's not always a good thing. The last chick I talked to online, for a while was an emo one, and I was fairly non-depressed and now... Ouch. That shit caused a TON of trouble. So if you're gonna be emo and suicidal and stuff, pick somebody that can handle it and is strong and can lift you up. But all in all, I've never had a good online relationship. I seem to get all the emo ones that are suicidal because of a break up. And not a long term dating break up either...
Eh...isn't that what I just said?
thank you all, those tips are invaluable to me.