Join our server on Discord

The master of darkness reveals himselfs
Renamon are an endangered species- I'm reporting you to the Ecorps-
Where the HELL is my phone!?

*sees a phone booth just across his moat, with the drawbridge being stuck, he couldnt reach it*

Curses.
You win this time, mistress.
I'm going to see if I can reformat the lost Renamon...
they were machanical, remember? ah mistress zepher nice of you to join us. the only reason why i'm submitting is so that i can learn from you mistakes and your triumphs so i can become a better master of darkness.
Veemon's Followers
But youre Blue...
wouldnt you rather be the master of sorrow, grief, despair-
Quote:ah mistress zepher nice of you to join us. the only reason why i'm submitting is so that i can learn from you mistakes and your triumphs so i can become a better master of darkness.
Well, I was here before, only that I stopped posting for a while. Oh, and I can be your master if you want. Right now, I'm developing a powerful new technique. I think I'll call it 'Black Reigan'. Next week, if I'm still alive and no further disgraces have come over me or my environment, I'll tell you if I could complete it (things being as they are, I think I will....) and can teach it to you too.
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:But youre Blue...
wouldnt you rather be the master of sorrow, grief, despair-

they rule over me not the other way around

Zepher: you've caught my interest
Veemon's Followers
don't worry my next batch of renamon will have taken my anti bullet antidote but first I'll need a test subject where do i find one of those *hears singing outside* perfect no one will miss a caroler or two.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
YES... MORE SUCKABLES...
Well the good news is they're bulletproof, the bad news...
[Image: MMZrampage.jpg]
they decided to revolt against their creator. Oh well time to bust some robo butt. Get 'em Zero!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Takes out a mac-10* Muahahahaha Twisted
Dont worry, I'll send reinforcements.

(scratch that, I meant "Horny Demonic" reinforcements.)