Join our server on Discord

The master of darkness reveals himselfs
You didn't have to load them with bombs they do a good job blowing up on their own and you might want to be more careful they are nuclear powered.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh, but it's no problem if I 'spice up' the explosion a little Twisted And the nuclear aura will prevent humans from getting closer for a while...or dying miserably Twisted
Yor right what was I thinking, an explosion can never be too big.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
oh thank you, thank you-

(the smoke clears, and the drawbridge remains intact, without even the slightest scratch nor dirt)

-uhm... dont be afraid to use devastating atomic force, I'm used to radioactivity.
*nods to shadowknight, then turns to the bridge* Ohhhhhh....how come?!!! Are those just fireworks gophers?! *looks at own explosives* Meh, I'll use sth more personal.
*stands back*
Here goes!!!!! Great Tornado!!!!!!!
*launches a tornado against the gate*
.........if this is not working either, then.....
*kicks the drawbridge*
nope, still intact.
help me...
I dont wanna stay locked up in here forever- how am I gonna get laid?
This looks like a job for one of my super tanks. Hmmm which one to use should I use the racoon, armadillo, echidna, or *dramatic pause* THE GIANT BLOODTHIRSTY ROBO-RABBIT OF DEATH MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ah forget it i'll just launch one of my spare A-Bombs, could you give me your coordinates, longitude and latitude.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*sarcastic tone*
oh, please hurry- I think my air supply is low... *looks at the sky, then at his watch*
better use em all.
I'm on my way *activates robots* I wanted to test this first but what the hey ACTIVATE MERGER! *robots form into ginormous robotic tower of death* ok now how do I make this thing walk *takes one step and crushes an entire continent* oops hope that place wasn't important anyway back to business ACTIVATE THE MEGA DEATH LASER 9K this baby has enough power to destroy the moon your puny castle should be no match *fires laser completely engulfing the castle in a blue laser* well I'm gonna go get some pizza while the smoke clears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*the smoke clears, romania is obliterated, but the castle didnt even get dirty*
My castle... is not the moon.
neither is it puny.
(in fact, it's actually bigger than your robot, an illusion makes it look smaller)
oh, and one more thing-
(the castle transforms into a gigantic robot)
Meet my newest castle enhancement system- not to be released til year 99994742398406256240857234562346932874273148956238509345786, The Castle Gear.
Activate Castle Gear-Giga Crusher.
(the castle gear raises an enormus foot- and crushes Shadowknight's toy into itty-bitty bits.)
*fake gasp* oh, I'm sorry, I seem to have crushed your toy into itty-bitty bits, I was just trying to squish that roach on the ground behind you- I'm so sorry- hear, let me make it up to you-
(dumps a huge pile of broken parts, which used to be Shadowknight's army of robotic gophers)
here, reunited with their master. isnt that sweet? *fake sniff*