Join our server on Discord

The master of darkness reveals himselfs
I could just send some gophers to blow the drawbridge up, but they tend to malfunction and might blow up everything within a 20 mile radius too. Will that be a problem?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
not really. the prospect of seeing a black gunthor is exciting
Veemon's Followers
RELEASE THE GOPHERS! And this is also the perfect time to test my new nuclear powered chicken tank, it lays eggs that hatch into more gophers I AM GENIUS!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
incoming, gunter.
Veemon's Followers
Well ata least one of my creations worked without any glitches (watchs chicken walk off towards the target). And no bad side effects :eyes begin glowing green and two arms shoot out of chest: well I could think of worse things :pulls out four swords and strikes a cool pose: hmm I could get used to this.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hmmm......I've always been on my own so I can protect myself without knight or anything........but having a henchman could be cool......Only that one obsessed with gophers and chick tanks.....uh.......
chicks or forms of destruction that look like animals they're both good obssesions (especially the first). Henchmen have no fun all they are is cannon fodder for the good guys.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*looks out the stained-glass window*
okay...
where are the gophers?
...take your time, I'm going to start spreading the oil on the cranks and chains, just in case.
-and what black Gunter? is my shadow on the loose again? grrr.... I'll have to catch him with every ounce of dark energy I can muster...
I didn't know your exact location so I just sent them to destroy every castle on the face of the earth it may take them awhile to find you.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'll get you outta there, Gunter!!!! *steps up to the castle door and hurls a couple of robotic gopher she has snatched and loaded with bombs*
KA-BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There, you're out now.*wind making her hair flow while crossing arms*