Join our server on Discord

The master of darkness reveals himselfs
Shadow: That's why I keep my brain in a jar. *looks at man in shirt seeing him clearly* hmmm something here doesn't add up. *walks past guy and up to tree* Shadow is spelt with an H. *fixs the carving in the tree* Good, now back to business. *turns to invicible guy* I should have know it was you from the start with your wild bushy hair, your dark sunken eyes, and the fact that you're wearing pants.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: *looks closely to invisble man* *narrow his eyes* uh... nope, he hasn't got pants... are they invisible too?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: I'd assume. Maybe he too was also robbed! Mayb the invisible man is a decoy for the real thief!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: You kidding me! Even more work!? bah... where are the villains that work alone nowadays?

*shifts camera to house with a nerd with a evil look laying in his bed with a depressed face and sighing*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*watches video* I wonder if he has any connection to this? *looks around* where did the invisible guy go? Here are his clothes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: You sure? Maybe he just wanted to disappear from the universe itself forever in his life? or just went to that nudist beach?? *points to beach*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad