Join our server on Discord

The master of darkness reveals himselfs
Shadow: *points to girl* you see what you can get out of her. *punches right fist into left palm* I'll interogate the tree.

*15 hours later*

Shadow: *surounded by swords, gatling guns, tazers, and other torture devices* Still not talking huh? You're one tough nut to crack. But I still have one trick up my sleeve *reaches into pocket and pulls out an Asian Longhorn Beetle* now do you feel like talking?

Tree:.....

Shadow: FINE! *releases beetle which flies off and crashes into a car windshield* Stupid bug.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*huge robot comes out of car*

Robot: Who the hell did that to my windshield!?

DMX: It's obvious my dear watson... *goes to windshield* It was... a bug

Robot: Oh yeah!? You'll pay you miserable! *grabs bug and throws it to tree breaking it in pieces*

*GreenPeace van arrives, soldiers come out*

General: Surrender! We know it was you!

*raises hands*

General: Not you! the robot!

DMX: oh... sure...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*walks up to green people*

Shadow: This is a federal investigation that robot has just destroyed a key witness we'll be taking him into custody.

Green person: Let's see some ID.

Shadow: no problem *pulls out badge* their you go FBI

Green person: this says federal booby inspector.

Shadow: That's right FBI now if you don't mind I'll take the suspect. Unless you want to impede a federal investigation?

Green person: He's our convict!

Shadow: If that's the way you want it. *tackles green guy* QUICKLY DMX PLANT THE EVIDENCE ON HIM!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: oh... uh... sure! *runs to struggling green guy and covers him with a paper in the mouth that says 'Evidence'* Don't move... *takes out tranguilizer gun and hits his head with it* Sorry, I didn't have any darts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Good work men. I think it's safe to say we can write off every murder and theft from here to timbuktu.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*a man comes falling from a building and crashes in the ground*
guess it wasn't safe to say it...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: *picks up unconcious green dude* CAUGHT YA RED HANDED! You have the right to remain silent.

Green guy:......
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Wait shadow... *goes near unconcious green man*
If you want me to take all your money from your wallet, don't say a thing.

Green Guy: ......

DMX: I thought so *takes his wallet and puts it on his pocket*
Now how else we can... wait, weren't we doing something?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Hold on one sec. *reads previous posts* Oh yeah we were hunting down the pants thief and, something about pizza. *thinks for a moment then snaps fingers* By joe. I think I've figured out who did it. who was the one person nearby when that man was mugged? Who was there when the pants dissapeared from the store? And who was there when you lost that $50? The culprit is none other than (dramatic pause) THE INVICIBLE MAN!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Oh my god! you are right! how could I be so blind!
DMX's brain: maybe because he is INVISIBLE!?
DMX: What are you talking about? it's that guy! *points at guy wearing shirt with 'I'm the Invisible man you idiot, you were following the wrong lead all the time! you are the stupidiest detectives ever! PD: don't take this to your heart, it's just a shirt'*
Invisible Man: Damn... I should have hidden behind the tree instead of just standing near it...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad