Join our server on Discord

The master of darkness reveals himselfs
*takes pistol from girl* wow I wonder how that date ended? *looks at pistol* this sucks *concentrates and pistol turns into a magnum* much better.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
:Gunter is wearing a black trench coat, a scarf, a hat- and a visor:

*huff-huff...*

(dang- these pants are heavy)

*UNGH!~ (drops pants)* (dangit- stupid box!)

:lifts box back up:

*Crrrk!*

ACK- my frickin' back!

*knocked out*
Yeah I know, that date was pointless, I was losing time with this, so I left him with his new girlfriend...

Girl: I'm not his Grilfriend!

Yeah sure you aren't... and I went outside the store, I was amazed to fine a pair of pants just laying outside, but they were still too small for my supersized butt. The only thing I could do is to pick it up, I knew it could be a trap, but I was to drunk from the morning and didn't care, so I just went frowards and grabbed it. Nothing happened so I laughed at those stupid pants, I was about to go home by then when I saw another pair of pants in the distance which of course were still too small, I picked it up and found yet another nearby, it was like a trail, the only thing I could do is leave it alone and walk home to get some sleep and maybe eat another Pie, but then the duty called in my cell phone.

Boss: X! You haven't solved any of the mysteries you have been through! The only thing you do is steal Pies and sleep!

DMX: HEY THAT'S NOT TRUE!

*shifts camera to own house*

*fridge open and lots of packed pie come down, including one which says 'For Homer'*

Boss: I advise you to solve this mistery or you'll be fired quickier than your idea of inventing me! *cuts communication*

DMX: oook, not having much choice... *grabs other pants*

After recieving a call from my recently born new boss the only thing I could do was follow a trail of clothes or lose a job I don't care for.
Of course my brain was telling me to forget that nonsense and return to the spamming but I just ignored it and kept picking pants.
After 8 more or so, I found a box near a sleeping person, he resembled that Van Crimson, I remembered he owned me $50, but for now I was wondering what he was doing sleeping on the ground.
I started focusing on the recent events and Gunter had pants on, the trail of pant lead to him and the box of pants was near him, there was the loggical explanation of course...
The thied had come dropping pants because he was a complete idiot and bumped on Gunter, as he refused to give his pants away he just knocked him out hitting him with that box!
Yeah that guy had made his 3rd error today, leaving the proof of mugging in the scene of crime.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Not Girl: are you two the stupidiest detectives ever?

Not Shadow: you better leave this to the proffesinals ma'am. Girlfriend or not your still just a civilian and not trained to deal with random muggings.

Not Girl: THAT DOES IT! *pulls out bottle of mace and sprays Shadow*

Not Shadow: nice try but I built up an immunity.

"The story you have just read was true *more or less* the names were changed to protect me from that crazy nutjob"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wooo... *ogh- my back!!*

hey- *thinks.....* who- who mugged me? where's my wallet!? what is this box of pants doing on me!? somebody help- oh- it's you..
*grabs Gunter and puts him in front of him* Are you alright? Civilians can't be just walking around this part these day it seems *puts all pants in box and gives it to Gunter* be careful now, I wouldn't like to see a good guy like you lose his...collection...of...pants... hey wait a minute!
you still owe me $50!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
thanks- wait- no I don't! you told me to buy a pizza with the fifty! *gives pizza to DMX* and your change- $34.95
well- *crrk* ahhh... see you around- I have to... er... make a shipment.
*grabs pizza and change* I did? well... trust a stranger is something my brain is telling me not to do... so I'll trust ya! we are friends from now!
*turns around and sees Gunter going away* what a nice guy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: I better check this place for fingerprints it may lead to a suspect.

*pulls out junior sherlock detective kit and spreads talcum powder around*

Shadow: would ya look at that. look at all those fingerprints.

Girl: THAT'S MY HAND YOU IDIOT!

Shadow: WHERE WERE YOU ON THE NIGHT OF JUNE 6, 1639!?

Girl: I WASN'T EVEN BORN YET!

Shadow: That's pretty convineant.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
After returning from helping the needed and getting a tasty pizza to eat in the way I remembered about the pants and went again to the... crime scene? uh... yeah crime scene... Seeing shadowknight had gotten a suspect in his hands, I went to him.

DMX: Hey you! You are the one who planned all this right!? I mean... *shifts vision from tree to girl* YOU! You will have to come with us right now!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad