Join our server on Discord

The master of darkness reveals himselfs
oh what the heck- let me in on the fun! lol

(secretly takes both your pants and hides them in my underwear drawer)

wooooo..... what happened... to your pants?
Yeah, a closer examination shows that the pants have mysteriously dissapeared, we have a mistery to solve here...

'The case of the Stolen Pants'

There I was: 12PM and I could feel the wind in my crotch, I knew it had to be the the gum I was chuing, but then it hit me...
I saw my shoelaces weren't tied so I went down to inspect them, when I got down I got surprised at what I saw: A piece of paper, not that piece of paper you can see everyday, but with a $50 on top of it. I grabbed the
$50 and drived them to my pockets but then I realised I hadn't got pockets... I hadn't got my pants on. I inspected everypart of nearby but couldn't find any proof or a lead to where they have gone, but my feet were attached to my legs so they couldn't have ran away, then I saw him standingm with an expression of laughter, I went straight to him and triped over my shoelaces that were tied by someone, a plot against me.
Then I returned my face to the feisty suspect, I asked him his name:
Crimson... Van Crimon... or should it be just Gunter? or Gun? Nevermind, I kept interrogating him from 12:06PM to 12:05PM, as my wristwatch was belated by two minutes and I got it fit after ignoring all the talk about my suspect and drived my look to the TV, and looked at the clocks in a store.
Then I saw another one like me, lacking pants. This was getting worse, I tried to ask my suspect some questions, but he had vanished, not something everyone does when someone offers them $50, but then I remember I had left them in the ground near me, he had also taken my money, knowing nothing about what to do I went ahead to my house to get some pants, but there weren't there, the only thing I could do was look for my colleague, shadowknight, I found him in the same store, but he had also been attacked, and there I started to wonder if that day was the day I have eaten my morning Pie... was it mere coincidence? I doubt so...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*still arguing with checkout girl*

Shadowknight: I'm here because I need pants. If I had my pants I wouldn't need to be here now would I?

Girl:That doesn't matter you need to wear pants.

Shadowknight: Right here on this sign it says: no shirt, no shoes, no service. It doesn't say anything about pants.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Only one thing did divided us from the animals at that moment, the underwear, I started to suspect about animals, they had to be jealous, they never used pants. *box of pants falls near him* The question is, where could they be? *sits on box* There isn't a single pair of pants on the city... only at stores, so that would have to be their next strike.
I went over shadowknight who was arguing with a local bitch about service, it seemed she wouldn't offer service because a new policy in a sign, someone had sneaked in and written 'pants' near a sign...
What the heck could that be? Never anyone could guess, at least not me, I was too hungry to care, now I was sure I hadn't eaten my morning Pie...
I was quite upset but got calmed as I went to the nearest restaurant, at my surprise the waiters have been attacked as well, this was getting bad really bad, but I could get a free Pie thanks to my swift movements...
'DMX: Look! a pant! *takes Pie*'
I didn't know what to do now, there were a pant robber and a Pie robber at the same time, I needed help, experienced help.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*still arguing*

Shadowknight: How about I go grab a pair of pants put them on then come back here and pay for them?

Girl: That would work. Here I'll show you to them.

*walks to the men's clothing section*

Girl: that's wierd all the pants are gone from here too.

Shadowknight: *notices a man struggling with a large box that has "stolen pants" on it* Need a hand with that? *helps lift the box into shopping cart* Bye. Now where could those pants be?

Girl: *saw everything* ARE YOU A RETARD? *grabs shadow's arm* we have to follow him.

Shadowknight: Is this how you meet all your dates?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
After eating the Pie I went again to where shadowknight was, but at my surprise he wasn't there, he was abducted, but by who? I saw some boxes on the ground with the words: '!toidi uoy sdrawkcab daeR'
I couldn't understand it but then a lovely women came to help.

Girl: Are you an idiot? Read it backwards!!
DMX: We meet again...
Girl: What are you talking about!? I don't know you!
DMX: Then why have you come here?
Girl: Because you are standing on my little dog!
DMX: Enough of this, tell me now what do you know about the disappearance of shadowknight.
Girl: I don't even know who is him!
DMX: Don't play innocent with me! Those pants you are wearing are the proof!
Girl: Huh? You are a perv!
DMX: You are coming with me to the station younglady!
Girl: Never! *takes out pistol*
DMX: *takes out pistol* Come on, don't do this routine again, you point me, I point you, neither of us has fun shooting, your lose yourr grip, I carry you to my room and we end up having sex.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lol american dad right?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Was it too obvious? Ehh... weren't you abducted??
Hah! You managed to get out on your own! good boy.
Now let's see what can we find about the Pie and Pant robber....
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight: Who said anything about me being abducted? I just went out on a quick date.

Girl: IT WASN'T A DATE I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET THAT ONE GUY.

Shadowknight: It's so sad when they refuse to accept their feelings.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah she remembers my first date... uh I mean her!
*points at unconcious girl near a plant*
Take this pistol, she'll spit it out, or just spit to you, but trust me it will work!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad