Join our server on Discord

The master of darkness reveals himselfs
Robotic assasins and horny demons, this is gonna be more fun than spring break *whips out RPG* FIRE IN THE HOLE Twisted !
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
pulls out sword from HALO 2 and sword cancles over to them to bad jesus wasn't here. things would get real fun with him around.
Veemon's Followers
I'm sure he has better things to do. *Pulls giant rocket pack out of pocket* So it was a rocket in my pocket, go figure. Anyone know how to work a T.O.W. missle? oh-well how hard could it be *pushes random buttons and lauches missle which turns around and flies off into the ocean* Okay that didn't work let's try that spare A-Bomb in my basement. WHO WANTS TO RIDE IT!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OK, I managed to complete it. Stick close, Blue, for you to learn.........
Take a deep breath, close your eyes. Imagine that you've been dating someone you love deeply but that lives in the other side of the world. So you ask that person to phone you on Christmas, since you've had a bad year, with a dog that died, a disease, bad year at college and such. The phone call costs 5 dollar cents but that person says that that's too expensive for him.
Now, feel the darkness that is overflowing in every inch of your body....concentrate it in the tip of your right index without letting it poison you, and shoot it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*shoots a dark energy ball against Gunter's castle. On a closer inspection, the Black Reigan did manage to scratch the door* Hey! It worked! This is more powerful than a nuclear missile!!!!!!!! If I keep at it, I might break the door with about............1547 of these shoots.
Ah.....*shrugs* Seems like too much work.......I want an icecream. You too, Blue? I invite. *goes away*
oh my god- I CANT TAKE THE PRESSURE ANYMORE!!!

LET-ME-OOOOUUUTTTT!!!!

*punches the drawbridge with every ouce of darkness he could master*

(door explodes outward)

Finally- after all these months- FREEDO- *the debris fall on him* -ouch.
well that'll probably get put in the dictionary as the definition of irony.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*crawls out from under debris*

damn it... I'll have to replace tha- *frozen solid*
I'll free ya *pulls out flamethrower* this may sting, alot.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
haha you guys should just start a random rp, like the other one, but it sorta died out o.o