Join our server on Discord

entering the domain
Changing your digimon I got because I assume your life altered in some way but the whole thing about liking wizardmon should be still with you even though you changed. Thats why I thought it was wierd because ever since season one way back, I loved Gabumon in general and even through changing multiple times the reason why you loved the essence of the character like Gabumon and in your case Wizardmon, would still be with you.

The other thing is about the darkest reference......um..thats cool and all and I assume you changed taste to....? I don't know but thats cool......What, can't a wizardmon be a gothic wizardmon? Creativeness is the paint and brushes of imaginitve hands...Thats why I was like :?:

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Ummm, maybe I put it in some different way...I still like him, but he's not my favorite anymore since I met other charas I like best. Yeah, I think I said it in a confusing way.
Im sorry Zephyr that was a bit confusing but now everything is Ok, I like to apoligize for misreading what you meant. Im glad you clarified. Thank You....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds