Join our server on Discord

Important!!! Welcome, all you newcomers!
Hello everyone. This is senjuro, beginner lemon author, site Treasurer and head of the Funding Team, and also the lead administrator of this forum.

First of all, welcome to the community! We really love to see new people here. We're a pretty diverse crew, so you'll all no doubt find people on here that you'll enjoy talking to as you get to know them better. We don't bite, so don't be afraid to ask questions!

Before I continue, I'd like to re-iterate the rules that The Infamous Boss Reo posted up.

#1. No flaming. Continued instances of this will not be tolerated and you will be banned. Everywhere you go in life, there are going to be people who disagree with you. This place is no different. Please be courteous and respectful of what other people have to say.

#2. Please post in the appropriate sections. We have a section for just about anything. If there's something here you'd like to see, why not post it up in the Forum Improvement Panel. Who knows? Maybe your idea will help make this forum a better place to be! NOTE: Topics discussing politics in any way are to be posted in the Debate Room only, regardless of the poster's intention to actually debate.

#3. Please note that some forums may have more rules in addition to these basics listed here. Be sure to consult each section's rule thread before posting.

Thanks for your co-operation!

Now, there are several ways you can contribute to the site.

#1. Submit your work! It's what makes this site what it is. This is an opportunity for you to express yourself however you want. Just because there are seemingly a lot of submissions here doesn't mean that we don't welcome each and every new addition. What everyone submits is going to be different and we want to see it; please contribute! For more details, please check out the details at http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/submit.htm

#2. Become a moderator! There are several message boards that don't yet have moderators. If you find yourselft with some free time, why not volunteer to become a moderator? There are some openings available. If you're interested in becoming a moderator, PM or contact me on Y!M and we'll see where we go from there.

#3. Donate! Currently, there is no one who donates!! We really need more people to help us with this. The more money we have, the better we can make this site. Whether you want to become a member of the Funding Team or just want to make a one-time donation, you can do both via PayPal. Instructions for donation are located at http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/donate.htm . You can PM me if you have any questions, or e-mail digiartistsdomain@hotmail.com

Hope you love it here as much as we all do. ^_^

Best wishes,
-senjuro