Join our server on Discord

new to the domain
Hiya people. The anime is awesome. You can call me Stormy. Can I crash here? Can I go on the guided tour?
hey welcome hope you have a good time here.
Veemon's Followers
hey there. Welcome aboard. Always good to see new members around, keeps the life exciting. ^^
your mroe then welcome to crash, but theres no guided tours. theres a few blind ones XD
Lol etherkye, very true. Well, just enjoy yourself, Stormy! Likewise, you can call me Wolfey. Oh, and everyone else can too (I don't know if you all do already).
Thank you for the warm welcome.
Gee, go home and a couple of people show up. Welcome, I'd make a joke about crashing, but it was already taken.
newcomers unite, together with my robot army we shall counquer all GO MY EVIL ARMY (small windup toy walks in then promptly falls over and starts on fire) uh... he's a prototype.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No you cant crash on my computer screen, my yao... pictures are blocking the screen enough :D yeah pictures >.> hehe welcome to the forum have fun
Hello Windstorm, hey another wind elemental. (I hope you're not trying to call yourself 'the master of wind'). Have fun around while I show that shadowknight who's the greatest dark power here.