Join our server on Discord

Intellectual thievery
I myself have never really created anything like that, being non-artistic, to lazy, and no know-how of anything like that, but I can still see where you guys would be pissed. I would be too if somebody stole my work and came up with some shit like that asking for a patent or something when not needed. The point still stands. He stole the works, made money of them, and will not respond to anybody. I find it impossible to believe that people stand up for this kind of shit and saying "Oh well, you have no real proof" or something like that. Those people piss me off almost as much as the people that steal the works.
Anonmon: THANK YOU!!

Even if you don't agree with what we're saying, at least you're willing to concede when others make a good point. I really respect that in a person.

The more people we can educate about intellectual property theft, the better the chance is that something will some day be done about it.
Even for artistic works, however, copyrights shoiuld not extend into infinity as they currently do. They should have set limits.
Granted, yes, but what does this protection really accomplish anyway? People are still getting ripped off all over the place.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/...25,00.html

The Guardian did an article on "intellectual property" - the meme's spread so far nobody seems to realize anymore that copyright, patent and trademark are entirely different things rather than sub-forms of "intellectual property".
I don't know anything about that site, but....
Quote:Yea, and that's why people have ads on their sites. They get X amount of money for every time people click it usually. And if there's thousands of hits a day...
$_$
Are you $ure that'$ the way it work$?! Do you know where I can get them?! I would be making $ome difference if I could put that in my $ite! The ad$ I have now are thrown by the $ame $erver I have and I get nothing for them....
what would be called a hit ?
a visit from the same ip in a day?

if so i would click the banner one time a day =P .
Veemon's Followers