Join our server on Discord

Funny freudian slips in Digimon
Even though the evil dubbers tamed down Digimon a bit for a North American audience, they accidentally (Or mabye on purpose) left some hilarious stuff in. (Just like J.K. Rowling).

I was watching Adventures 01 when this gem got said:

TK: Wow, I bet you have lots of friends who want to play with ya!
Piximon: You should of seen it when I first got it.

Dunno; the 12-year old in me got re-activated when I heard it.
Eh, the non-Freudian slip with that in Season 1 was better. Izzy's parents referring to the lock on Izzy's door:
"Well, he is getting older."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hehe, that was good too. Anyway, I'm re-watching seasons 1-2, and once it downloads, 3, so I'll keep you guys posted on all the freudian slips I find, because I can.
Yenko Wrote:Even though the evil dubbers tamed down Digimon a bit for a North American audience, they accidentally (Or mabye on purpose) left some hilarious stuff in. (Just like J.K. Rowling).

I was watching Adventures 01 when this gem got said:

TK: Wow, I bet you have lots of friends who want to play with ya!
Piximon: You should of seen it when I first got it.

Dunno; the 12-year old in me got re-activated when I heard it.

I don't get it. What were they talking about?
Meh, the only really thing that I ever was surprised of was Davis suggesting to play strip poker.
Hye Yenko. Where're you downloading them from? I suck at finding stuff like that on the web.
senjuro Wrote:Hye Yenko. Where're you downloading them from? I suck at finding stuff like that on the web.

I forget where I got the torrents, but the only good S3 torrent is 9.3 GB, which is brutal because I only have a 38 gig disk. Right now 30% of my hard disk is digimon, 10% is related to my 3d work, 30% is music, 2% is gaming, and the rest is misc.